Talion Servo or esc acting up?? im not sure..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslstudio22

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
so while on my track, when trying to turn around my wheels wouldnt turn unless the car started to move.. is this my servo or esc?? thanks. and are there any upgrade steering servos that are compatible? thanks guys i need some help

so while on my track, when trying to turn around my wheels wouldnt turn unless the car started to move.. is this my servo or esc?? thanks. and are there any upgrade steering servos that are compatible? thanks guys i need some help
Not sure what vehicle u have but I have a Granite blx and my servo recently went out... it was doing crazy thing like not turning and almost taking off by itself. If u turn the vehicle off and turn it on and the esc reacts I would bank on the servo..... I hope this helps!

Not sure what vehicle u have but I have a Granite blx and my servo recently went out... it was doing crazy thing like not turning and almost taking off by itself. If u turn the vehicle off and turn it on and the esc reacts I would bank on the servo..... I hope this helps!
thanks and i have the talion blx. tech support said that if i had throttle at the time when the steering was acting up then it is most likely the servo. good news though arrma and my hobby shop both offered to warrantee my servo! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back