Kraton Servo problem? Servo saver problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodrigol

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
Hello

Has anyone had this problem? When i turn to the left, no problem. When I turn to the right, the steering look weak, this one does not return completely to the center. This is on the ground, in the air everithing is ok.

Please your help!!! Thanks a lot

The servo saver on the V4 is weak. You can add a couple of 1/2” c-clips in the servo saver to preload the spring.
check out the East Tactics video about this on youtube. I also have a picture of the c-clips installed in the servo saver in my build thread.

Looks fine to me. Carpet will slow things down. If it works good with the wheels off the ground like you said......it’s good.
In general it turns well, but I think it affects the alignment of the steering, is it possible ?. I have a 3s senton and it does not present this problem.

Thanks!!
The servo saver on the V4 is weak. You can add a couple of 1/2” c-clips in the servo saver to preload the spring.
check out the East Tactics video about this on youtube. I also have a picture of the c-clips installed in the servo saver in my build thread.
Thanks!! Im looking out your build thread. ¿How i can find it?
I saw your build thread !! nice machine!. I will look for a couple of rings to try !! thank you

Last edited:
I am trying to change the servo spring. But when trying to loosen the upper screw, it turns, but does not release it. it only releases the screw that holds it in the chassis. any idea how to disassemble the servo saver? what is my mistake? thank you very much!!

20201004_123718.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back