Vorteks Servo problems with my vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sijfert portegies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Hey guys my vorteks is having some problems the steering is really weird. When i turn the car on it is turning my wheels very fast while i am not doing anything. i wil incloud a video but i have tried to a just the trim but then my steering is of en when i turn the wheel left sometimes it is stuck in the most lift position. I don't get it anymore i am really confused and i need your help.
Link to video:
I already thank you guys and girls for thinking with me.

what do you mean with the servo board? I am not sure but i think the warranty is gone

Last edited:
There's a circuit board inside the servo. That's what receives and decodes the signals sent from the receiver. It's most likely gone bad. When you get uncontrollable "jitter" or repeated back & forth motion like that in your steering, it usually means the servo has gone, and it's time for a new one. This happened to me with my Stampede's servo a short while ago (Traxxas servos are garbage, never use them lol)

You can do some troubleshooting steps yourself to try to narrow down the issue such as physically swapping the channels in your receiver. If you plug in the steering into your throttle channel (which will make the trigger on your radio control right/left steering instead of the wheel) and it still goes nuts on you, there's a 99% chance it's not your radio or receiver but the servo itself being defective. The chance of having both channels going bad on the receiver are pretty slim, as well as both the wheel and trigger being bad on your radio.
If this is confusing, take it to a local RC store if one is available and they can probably troubleshoot it for you.

thank you man it is the servo now i know. thank you for replying so fast and helping. I don't want to put in a new arrma servo do you have some good servo's to recommend to me?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back