Outcast Servo question for Outcast 6s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindazzle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Will this fit the Outcast 6s EXB even though the specific Outcast part number (ARA8710) isn't listed? I'm planning to mount it on a Savox SB2290SG. TIA.

1652102512421.png

People have complained that this HR Servo arm/link comes apart. Link Ball pops out with hard bashing. And it offers no real functioning advantage over the stocker setup. It's just bling.
I would just source the Arrma 25 spline servo arm and be done with it. Best fit (proper length and profile) IMHO. ARAC8904
I only use these stockers in all my 6s Arrma rigs.;) Some OE parts I choose to only use. This is one of them. Never broke one or had any issue with the stocker.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/servo-horn-aluminum-black/ARAC8904.html

Last edited:
People have complained that this HR Servo arm/link comes apart. Link Ball pops out with hard bashing. And if offers no real functioning advantage over the stocker setup. It's just bling.
I would just source the Arrma 25 spline servo arm and be done with it. Best fit (proper length and profile) IMHO. ARAC8904
I only use these stockers in all my 6s Arrma rigs.;) Some OE parts I choose to only use. This is one of them. Never broke one or had any issue with the stocker.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/servo-horn-aluminum-black/ARAC8904.html
oh sweet... i never knew they sourced the 25t. thanks! this should hold up with the savox i'm planning to use with it?

Absolutely works with ANY 25 spline servo. Which is 99% of upgrade servos out there. Including Savox.
Spektrum now uses 23spl to keep you buying their Crappy Spektrum servos. IMHO.
All the Arrma rigs of years past always ran this 25 spline servo arm.
It is actually a rather old part still available.(y) Not any new item at all.
Most new to Arrma rigs these days would not even know this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back