Outcast Servo Saver Adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robl45

Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone tell me which direction to move the wheels to tighten the servo saver? everytime I adjust it I usually end up turning it the wrong way and the nut falls off and then I get really aggravated. So if I stick the allen wrench in to block the gear and The front is up in the air with the bottom of the truck facing me, which way do I spin the wheels to tighten the nut?

When the car is upside down and facing you, turn the wheels to your right (which is actually to the real right when the car is upright) Insert the Allen wrench to stop the nut and turn the wheels to your left (which is the real left when the car is upright) repeat until adjustment is where you want it. If the nut falls off again, It wasn't me

I have this same issue with turnbuckles, it always takes me like 10 tries to get the turnbuckle to go the way I want it to.

Thanks, I turned it wrong way again. Disasembled and got it screwed back on. So now its tight and can move the wheels on the ground. I'm afraid its too tight though. I don't want to blow a servo. How do you guys determine how tight is too tight?

I didn't think it could fall off, rather jam against the chassis plate?

When my one comes lose, probably after 2 runs, i use a screw drive from the side to push the nut around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back