Servo Saver or Servo Horn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Here is the discussion. What should I get for an Arrma Granite 3s? The saver or Horn? I see that the 6s has the horn but the 3s doesn't? Keep in mind I don't bang into things often as I know how to drive an RC car :ROFLMAO: . My LHS has the Arrma 25t Servo saver for 8.99 so just asking if its even worth getting it?

I use a servo horn with a cheap 20kg servo ($17), and it works pretty well, but if I had a more expensive servo, I would probably use a servo saver. I have also tried using Arrma's 25t servo saver, but it fell apart, so I'm still using the plastic servo horn (without any issues).

oVmzaX3.jpg

Here is the discussion. What should I get for an Arrma Granite 3s? The saver or Horn? I see that the 6s has the horn but the 3s doesn't? Keep in mind I don't bang into things often as I know how to drive an RC car :ROFLMAO: . My LHS has the Arrma 25t Servo saver for 8.99 so just asking if its even worth getting it?
The 6s line has a horn connected to the servo saver. It uses a different spring and post type servo saver.

The 6s line has a horn connected to the servo saver. It uses a different spring and post type servo saver.
I never looked into that. Thanks.
I use a servo horn with a cheap 20kg servo ($17), and it works pretty well, but if I had a more expensive servo, I would probably use a servo saver. I have also tried using Arrma's 25t servo saver, but it fell apart, so I'm still using the plastic servo horn (without any issues).

oVmzaX3.jpg
I might just buy a horn. Thanks for your help.

yes, but you drive at higher speeds than most, so when it happens......

Crash Plane GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back