Big Rock Servo saver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to change my servo to a Savox 25t version. The Arrma 25t servo savers are all out of stock in the UK , forgive my noob question but is this a servo saver too?
https://www.makeitbuildit.co.uk/arrma-servo-horn-metal-25t-aluminum-red-ar340102-41849
No this is not a servo saver. You can still run it but you risk burning out your servo, so it's definitely not recommended. Good servo savers for the 3s/4s line are the Kimbrough ones. Especially the Kimbrough KB124/KIM124 as this one seems a little bit tighter compared to the stock one. You need to trim off the edges though, so keep that in mind before purchasing :)

Last edited:
No this is not a servo saver. You can still run it but you risk burning out your servo, so it's definitely not recommended. Good servo savers for the 3s/4s line are the Kimbrough ones. Especially the Kimbrough KB124/KIM124 as this one seems a little bit tighter compared to the stock one. You need to trim off the edges though, so keep that in mind before purchasing :)
Like this one?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202410279130

I recently installed a Kimbrough 123 large servo saver on the new Power HD 25kg 25T servo I installed in my Typhon 3S. Unlike the Kimbrough 124, the 123 does not require any trimming to work.
Yep the 123 is a direct fit but the 124 has the stiffer spring. If you don't mind a more sloppy system than the 123 is indeed perfect :)

How does the steering attachment bolt up to the kimborough servo saver? Do you need a nut and bolt, if so what size?

How does the steering attachment bolt up to the kimborough servo saver? Do you need a nut and bolt, if so what size?
You can use the fastener that connects that connects your current servo saver to the steering mechanism or a shorter fastener of the same diameter (suggested). I had to drill out the hole slightly in the Kimbrough slightly to make it fit. A nut is not required: the threads on the fastener hold it to the servo saver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back