Servo stripping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schepper

Reaction score
I have only run about 10-12 sets of packs through my nero and have already stripped out 2 stock steering servos...

Any ideas on what might be causing this?
And any thing I could do to resolve this before my savox servo comes in so it doesn't happen to that aswell?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I have only run about 10-12 sets of packs through my nero and have already stripped out 2 stock steering servos...

Any ideas on what might be causing this?
And any thing I could do to resolve this before my savox servo comes in so it doesn't happen to that aswell?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
With the servo disconected from the steering,how hard is it to move the wheels( should move easy).Second thing ,is the servo saver is to tight?

I mostly strip or smoke servos by either not having my endpoints set properly or after a bad series of cartwheels while still having the wheels turned...

Loosen up the servo saver. If you're killing them that quick I think it's a hair tight. I've had some wicked crashes with my Nero and broke some parts that shouldn't ever break and my stock servo is still going strong. I'm probably 15 runs in to mine.

Well I haven't been easy on it.. cart wheeled it a few times about 50 feet each and jumped it a distance over 50 feet I think the cartwheels are probably what are causing the servo issues. I ended up flipping the gear to the side that still had teeth and it wirked fine and still is going strong! my savox servo should be in tomorrow and I also have a stock servo coming through warranty!

The stock servos are not very good. You will be happy with the Savox. Which one did you order. I have the 2270 in my Nero and 1270 in my Kraton. Both are great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back