Servo tester: how to power it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddywatson

T3ddy B4gW3LL
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hi guys
I have a servo tester but I’m not sure how in power it… what can I do? What cables do I need to power it? I’ve got x2 3s battery’s. Is there a power plug or a usb cable etc?
cheers

6ED2D671-37A8-44BE-9A8D-993D9375AC8B.jpeg

D5A6E5C8-FDEC-4C29-B630-5FB0F546BE5A.jpeg

do you have a truck with an ESC? plug the wire that goes to the receiver into it then turn on the esc.

the esc supplies power to the RX and the servo in a rc car

Just plug the servo in and turn the vehicle on. The servo should automatically center.

Edit: Or does this allow you to set the center?
It allows you to test your servos without having to use an esc or radio.

Do you have a cable that will plug into the input side of that tester?

Sorry i still don't understand what this is good for. I read some article but i think everything this thing does can be done with the receiver and control settings. Am i wrong?
It allows you to test your servos without having to use an esc or radio.

I mean.

Do you have a cable that will plug into the input side of that tester?
Yes??…..No???…….If you did have a spare JR/servo connector laying around that would possibly plug into the input side of that tester (I’m not sure if it does) you could use a USB/phone charger cable and twist the positive and negative wires together to get your input voltage into the tester. Black/Brown would be negative, Red positive on the servo cable. Red positive, Black negative on USB.
Ensure cables are twisted together and BP’d/taped before turning the gpo on.

I’m not trolling you. I went down the wrong road when I was trying to make my point on that other thread… that was my bad.

Iv asked a question to help you out….nothing………. I answered my own question, suggested a possible solution…….. still nothing.
I don’t give a poop about likes…… I just think it’s rude when there’s no response at all…especially when someone’s trying to help you out.
If the ideas crap let us know, I won’t get offended.

I’m not trolling you. I went down the wrong road when I was trying to make my point on that other thread… that was my bad.

Iv asked a question to help you out….nothing………. I answered my own question, suggested possible solution…….. still nothing.
I don’t give a poop about likes…… I just think it’s rude when there’s no response at all…especially when someone’s trying to help you out.
If the ideas crap let us know, I won’t get offended.
Ahh
I didn’t get a notification about this topic from your previous post. Usually I get emails when people reply

ive ordered one of them x4 AA battery holders with the connection that goes straight into the servo tester. It’s not arrived yet so I’ve got no updates…

Back