Kraton Servo upgrade for Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktc888

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I have recently brought a kraton 6s. Took it out for the 1st time and I'm overall very happy with it.

1 downfall is I feel the stock servo is weak.

Does anyone have any ideas on which one to upgrade to?

Thanks in advance

So I have recently brought a kraton 6s. Took it out for the 1st time and I'm overall very happy with it.

1 downfall is I feel the stock servo is weak.

Does anyone have any ideas on which one to upgrade to?

Thanks in advance

Savox SW-1210SG is a very popular choice. They are around $80. Also make sure your servo saver is tight.

I would do it sooner rather than later. That stock servo will undoubtedly go out very soon.

The stock servo that came with with it struggles to turn the wheels on the ground seems a bit weak to me.

With the JX servo I recommended or a good Savox sevo you won't have that problem anymore. Also make sure to check your servo saver. It might be set too loose. That way the servo cannot put the power to the ground because the servo saver is soaking it all up.

I'll tell you what's happening. I have stripped the front end due to an accident I had. If you take a look at pic that is what it looks like now. When switched on I turn steering from left to right but the steering rack (Red) never returns to centre. It's always off like it's sruggling to return

Attachments

• 20181108_153952.jpg
    20181108_153952.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 125
Well - check these points:

- bent steering posts
- stripped servo arm
- stripped servo gears (my vote)

Cu, Axel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back