Servo Upgrade for Outcast 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltyrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Heyo, I've been looking around for a replacement steering servo for my O8S and haven't found much. Just looking for some advice on a newer quicker steering servo.

Tons of threads here on 8S servos. You can hit that search button or.......buy the Primal RC 1373.

cheers,
kev
Thanks for the reply Kev. I saw that most people run the Primal servo on here just wanted other opinions on other servos. Seems like the primal ones the way to go. Off the top of your head can the primal servo run on 8.4v safely? I see on primals website it only shows 7.4v as the max.

7.4 unfortunately. I‘m running it on the firma 160 ESC which is either 6v or 8.4......so it’s set to 6.....still turns great on my DBXL.

On the Max5, 7.4 is an option so I run it on my K8 at this voltage.

cheers,
kev

7.4 unfortunately. I‘m running it on the firma 160 ESC which is either 6v or 8.4......so it’s set to 6.....still turns great on my DBXL.

On the Max5, 7.4 is an option so I run it on my K8 at this voltage.

cheers,
kev
Thank you kev! I’ll make the purchase.

Heyo, I've been looking around for a replacement steering servo for my O8S and haven't found much. Just looking for some advice on a newer quicker steering servo.
I'm using the Primal Raminator servo and it's working fine for me. Lots of abuse, high jumps and it's still working fine. $50

Back