Senton Servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rb0397

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
Hey, I changed the stock servo to 20kg with metal arm. Do I use the red piece off the stock. Also, what, do, I set my epa on my remote. What, do I do next? Thanks

Attachments

• 15787880143072072375590840287267.jpg
    15787880143072072375590840287267.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 65
Calibrate your esc with the new servo is a good idea and often necessary. Quick and simple.
EPA should be shown in the manual along with esc calibration.

Hey, I changed the stock servo to 20kg with metal arm. Do I use the red piece off the stock. Also, what, do, I set my epa on my remote. What, do I do next? Thanks
When changing your servo, make sure you have the transmitter on and all setting set to neutral. Then turn on the ESC with the servo plugged in. This will center the servo.

Now place the servo saver (red part) on the new servo with the orientation shown on the bottom of the radio box. Put the screw in and reassemble the truck. Put it up on blocks and test all inputs. Visually center the steering with trim.

Bash. Blast. ??

Calibrate your esc with the new servo is a good idea and often necessary. Quick and simple.
EPA should be shown in the manual along with esc calibration.
I got it thanks
When changing your servo, make sure you have the transmitter on and all setting set to neutral. Then turn on the ESC with the servo plugged in. This will center the servo.

Now place the servo saver (red part) on the new servo with the orientation shown on the bottom of the radio box. Put the screw in and reassemble the truck. Put it up on blocks and test all inputs. Visually center the steering with trim.

Bash. Blast. ??
Worked just like that.

Bash. Blast. ??

After all this, you still need to set the EPA or dual-rate. Most important part actually, so you don't burn up your servo.

After all this, you still need to set the EPA or dual-rate. Most important part actually, so you don't burn up your servo.

Did that now my car goes faster in reverse ?

Did that, but I ut now my reverse is faster in reverse

I got it thanks

Worked just like that.
n
Now, it goes faster in reverse

Did that now my car goes faster in reverse ?

n
Now, it goes faster in reverse
Just say it a few more times and it will autocorrect. ??‍♂️??‍♂️???

You will need to recalibrate your ESC since you corrected the trim. Make sure the switch is at 100% and the dial is in the middle before starting calibration.

Just say it a few more times and it will autocorrect. ??‍♂️??‍♂️???

You will need to recalibrate your ESC since you corrected the trim. Make sure the switch is at 100% and the dial is in the middle before starting calibration.
Lol I was trying to post it to all those who commented. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back