Notorious Servo / wheels don't turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior_terrier

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys noob again

I've changed the upper hinge pin, now my wheels barely turn and don't even "re-center" by themselves, yet when i use my hands wheels fully turn and nothing seems to be blocking like a forgotten screw or something.
What have I done:
Calibrated the rc/ server steering travel yet does not change anything and moves the wheels just a little bit further
RC knob is set for full steer.
Unplug and plugged battery again
(I'm using only one battery 3s if that matters)
What I'm doing wrong? Is this a "burned servo"? Video of the issue (ext. format doesn't allow me to post videos)

IMG_20230117_192518.jpg

Considering that your steering trim isnt messed up, i would say that the problem is most likely your servo (Broken servo motor). From the experience ive gained, i know that servos are one of the first electronic things that will break on your rig, if its a rtr. Also maybe try plugging in a second battery. !Your rc might not be getting enough power since its 6s and not 3s!
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Hi guys noob again

I've changed the upper hinge pin, now my wheels barely turn and don't even "re-center" by themselves, yet when i use my hands wheels fully turn and nothing seems to be blocking like a forgotten screw or something.
What have I done:
Calibrated the rc/ server steering travel yet does not change anything and moves the wheels just a little bit further
RC knob is set for full steer.
Unplug and plugged battery again
(I'm using only one battery 3s if that matters)
What I'm doing wrong? Is this a "burned servo"? Video of the issue (ext. format doesn't allow me to post videos)

View attachment 270803
If the issue started after you did a repair, take it back apart and do the repair again. You may have done something wrong so research and make sure you do it properly. Yes, it’ll work fine on 3s for testing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back