Kraton Setting low voltage cut off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ Sunfire

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Can somebody tell me if there is a way to set the low voltage cutt-off on the Kraton 6S V5? My batteries go way to low and still don't shut down. They go down as low as 3.13v. I don't think that is good on the batteries I want to set it at no less than 3.75 per cell.

By Default the Firma150 is set to cut off at 3.0 volts per cell. (LVC Programable setting #3) Highest variable is 3.4/cell.
Program your ESC to this setting. 3.4v/cell.
You didn't read your ESC manual. I think everyone should. 🤷‍♂️
I just did that for you, since you asked me to.:cool: Because your dog ate it??? IDK

Attachments

• Firma-Manual-EN.pdf
    634.7 KB · Views: 331
By Default the Firma150 is set to cut off at 3.0 volts per cell. (LVC Programable setting #3) Highest variable is 3.4/cell.
I just did that for you, since you asked me to.:cool: Because your dog ate it??? IDK

These are all the settings I see in my manual, nothing about LVC setting.

1615416307902546817715485832783.jpg

Not sure if the firmware on the RTR are different compared to the retail firma esc. The manual the came with the kit is the one that match the settings. No lvc cutoff only set to lipo. My V5 kraton always lvc at 3.7v and my v5 typhon lvc 3.4v

Retail Firma's are different than RTR Firma's. (Light F/W Version)
I stand corrected.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back