Setting new turnbuckles for proper tire alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTrapp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So I have a granite 3S blx and I’m swapping a-arms with rpm a-arms from a typhon 3s, which means also replacing the turnbuckles cause the granite ones aren’t long enough. my question is, is there a quick way, be it by measuring or threads showing, to set the turnbuckles so they match camber and all that to the factory settings?

I didn’t have the answer when I did the same Set-Up but 69mm on the steering arms looked right when eying it up plus also thought I read it on here a few weeks / months back so I’d run with what slick2500 said…!!

rpm arms are holding up well, out performed the stock set I first put on it 👍🏻

I have all the parts for this conversion. Just waiting to get some cvd's to put in at the same time. How is it to drive? Noticing any improvements?

I have all the parts for this conversion. Just waiting to get some cvd's to put in at the same time. How is it to drive? Noticing any improvements?

On the Granite with the RPM Typhom arms, immediate notice of improvement... having a wider stance I could spin it around and it does not flip over....more stable. Great improvement....glad it was done to the Big Rock v3 from the factory.

I also used the outer shock holes as well on the arms to give it a lower sit so all in all I was a happy guy...

On the Granite with the RPM Typhom arms, immediate notice of improvement... having a wider stance I could spin it around and it does not flip over....more stable. Great improvement....glad it was done to the Big Rock v3 from the factory.

I also used the outer shock holes as well on the arms to give it a lower sit so all in all I was a happy guy...
Yeah I was planning on doing that as well!!! Glad they are working out!!

Are you using the stock shocks?

Are you using the stock shocks?
When I first put the arms on yes stock shocks....Typhon 6S shocks were hard to find when covid first hit Feb-May 2020 ...since then I now have the Typhon 6S shocks on it.

Stock shocks for me and I didn’t widen the reach as I jump a lot.
Same as parcou, stance seriously helps stability but next step is to slap on some trenchers to help the poor grip. Have them
On my BRCC and it’s a serious game changer but all comes down to what you run on. I’m a loose gravel / dirt BMX track jumper and the granite stock tyres just don’t cut it but on the grass there ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back