Outcast Setting throttle limits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waspmoose

Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Rc Addiction
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 4s
Hey guys, When I go to set my throttle limits or configuration, whatever its called the reverse is not acknowledging. I will get one green beep for neutral, 2 green beeps for throttle pulled back, and when I go to do reverse It does nothing. Also when I try and change my punch settings it only allows me to go to 4 instead of 5, and when I try and change the brake settings it won't let me go to 100% either. I have reset the esc to factory defaults and it still does the same thing. What gives? Faulty esc?

Hey guys, When I go to set my throttle limits or configuration, whatever its called the reverse is not acknowledging. I will get one green beep for neutral, 2 green beeps for throttle pulled back, and when I go to do reverse It does nothing. Also when I try and change my punch settings it only allows me to go to 4 instead of 5, and when I try and change the brake settings it won't let me go to 100% either. I have reset the esc to factory defaults and it still does the same thing. What gives? Faulty esc?

Imo, I'd call em up. Sounds too weird to me. At first I thought dialing the throttle on the radio might help but if you can't reach parameters, I'd call and maybe they'll swap you out. I've never called HH and never claimed with Arrma but this sounds legit.

The not calibrating could be a problem I'd definitely contact Horizon.

For the punch settings above 5 is a long beep then a short beep for 6, then a long beep and 2 short beeps for 7 ect....

The not calibrating could be a problem I'd definitely contact Horizon.

For the punch settings above 5 is a long beep then a short beep for 6, then a long beep and 2 short beeps for 7 ect....
Ok that makes sense so for setting 5 it would just be a long beep , cool thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back