Setting up FlySky GT5 with the Kraton 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro2Electric

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a tutorial on Setting up FlySky GT5 with the Kraton 6S?

I just hooked everything up and it appears to be working, but not sure if I need to do anything with the ESC button or do anything special in the GT5's settings.

There is nothing to do with the ESC, but there are lots of bits to fiddle with in the set up of the radio.

This page https://www.flysky-cn.com/gt5 has a link to the manual near the bottom which takes you through each menu item, what it does and how to set it up.

Great radio, I've got three of them running my whole fleet! My only complaint is you can't seem to bind a receiver to more than one radio.

In general, with any radio, I set up my ESC parameters first, Bind, then Calibrate the Radio to the ESC.
I have the Noble 4, DX5C and a few other radios. Pretty much I do this with all of them.
I don't have the GT5. I don't have specifics to this radio. Others may chime in hopefully.
Seems like you are setup with no issues....so far. ?‍♂️ :cool:
There is nothing to do with the ESC, but there are lots of bits to fiddle with in the set up of the radio.

This page https://www.flysky-cn.com/gt5 has a link to the manual near the bottom which takes you through each menu item, what it does and how to set it up.

Great radio, I've got three of them running my whole fleet! My only complaint is you can't seem to bind a receiver to more than one radio.
Any Reciever can only Bind exclusively to one Radio at a time. ?‍♂️
Some radio's can have multiple Receivers (models). But a Receiver can only have one Radio bound to it at a time.

Last edited:
What esc parameters and calibrations would I want to do?

In general, with any radio, I set up my ESC parameters first, Bind, then Calibrate the Radio to the ESC.
I have the Noble 4, DX5C and a few other radios. Pretty much I do this with all of them.
I don't have the GT5. I don't have specifics to this radio. Others may chime in hopefully.
Seems like you are setup with no issues....so far. ?‍♂️ :cool:

Any Reciever can only Bind exclusively to one Radio at a time. ?‍♂️
Thanks for the guide ;)

The GT5 Manual should show how to calibrate the Radio to the ESC. You basically tell the Radio to synchronize with your ESC precisely for TH and ST. Trigger throw more specifically.
The ESC manual should be able to explain what specific parameters can be adjusted. Like ESC Punch, Brake force, Lipo cutoff volts etc. ESC's can vary in this regard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back