SFR carbon parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulcandb

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
What happened to sfr carbon parts on ebay, I can't find Erik's parts or store anywhere on ebay anymore. Also seems like the instagram page isn't there anymore either.

Off topic, but I'd never buy from him again.. considering that a $100 brace had to be modified to make it work, along with being promised over and over again that he sent the replacement 3d printed parts for the brace mount.. doubt that I'll ever see the $15.

Off topic, but I'd never buy from him again.. considering that a $100 brace had to be modified to make it work, along with being promised over and over again that he sent the replacement 3d printed parts for the brace mount.. doubt that I'll ever see the $15.

For what vehicle..?
What brace mount was it..? If I may ask..

For what vehicle..?
What brace mount was it..? If I may ask..
Limitless... the brace held up. Probably due to being so flimsy, but the 3d printed parts didn't hold up well.. the brace should have been made with thicker materials. But it is what it is.

Limitless... the brace held up. Probably due to being so flimsy, but the 3d printed parts didn't hold up well.. the brace should have been made with thicker materials. But it is what it is.

Is there any photos of what you're talking about? Or, what it should have been provided..

Is there any photos of what you're talking about? Or, what it should have been provided..

This is what I actually need. The black cylinder part. It's being held together with ca glue. It comes off the brace into the wind bracket.

Screenshot_20220819-074226_Gallery.jpg

20220819_074332.png

I think I see what it is..

Could you take some photos of it with a ruler next to it -and where its mounting hole(S) should be and how big the hole?
And describe or show how it's currently busted, so I can perhaps produce it stronger in areas where it needs to be..

I'll try to design something a bit more robust 'replacement'.

Or, just PM me.

Last edited:
I really like sfr parts
Sorry you had such a bad experience with his service and parts! I have purchased a lot of stuff from him in the past 2 years so whenever I'm on ebay normally a couple of his items are at the top of my page but this last time nothing g was there so I was just curious if anyone on here maybe knew what happened.

I think I see what it is..

Could you take some photos of it with a ruler next to it -and where its mounting hole(S) should be and how big the hole?
Perhaps I can design something a bit more robust 'replacement'..
Tex. I appreciate it! To be honest I'll manage, I plan on switching it out soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back