Sh!ty Bad News..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that is horrible man, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss.

We're still waiting for the official police report..
They haven't had the chance to do a full autopsy yet.
Mom is still in shock. We all are.

I don't know how to tell our girls grandpapa is gone.
I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Its tough telling the little ones.....calm compassion, ease and some freedom for them to grieve. I'm sorry you have to do this. I have also had that job. But know in the rough time that its a PRIVILEGE to explain the person they have lost. Best wishes Tex

Guys, Thank you All so very much.
I Truly appreciate all of you and this community. I wouldn't even know who else to turn to for support at a time like this.
Although I haven't been here very long, you all have made me feel like I'm in a big extended family.
I am so very grateful.

I haven't even logged off (not even once) from this forum ever since I became a member back in October of last year... but, I think I should sign off for a few days and get myself together. I need to figure out what to say to my girls to let them know what has happened.

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words, they mean a whole lot to me, to us.

Everyone please take a moment to tell your loved ones you Love 'em,
cause you may miss that opportunity.. just never know.

Guys, Thank you All so very much.
I Truly appreciate all of you and this community. I wouldn't even know who else to turn to for support at a time like this.
Although I haven't been here very long, you all have made me feel like I'm in a big extended family.
I am so very grateful.

I haven't even logged off (not even once) from this forum ever since I became a member back in October of last year... but, I think I should sign off for a few days and get myself together. I need to figure out what to say to my girls to let them know what has happened.

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words, they mean a whole lot to me, to us.

Everyone please take a moment to tell your loved ones you Love 'em,
cause you may miss that opportunity.. just never know.
Sorry my Man I praying for strength for you all through the transition...

Sorry for your loss Man! 🙏

Prayers to you and yours. Take your time, we’ll be here when your ready.

@Tex Koder I only just found this thread. I'm very sorry for your loss man. Not much I can do or say to make the sun shine your way but just hold onto those memories of him. Remember the influence he had on your life.

Tex, we've never met but I want to extend my sympathies to you and your family. Lousy news to get and harder still to give to your kids. May the God of all creation bring comfort to you and your family.✝️

Mom texts me that dad is not at the house and he's missing.
She's so worried enough to even file a missing persons report with the local PD.
I'm thinking to myself that he's just gone drove to some fishing hole and didn't bother to tell anyone.. But, I went ahead and drove over across town just to see what's going on.
By the time I go there -about an hour away... It was too late.
Family got the call ,a few minutes before I got there.

All that we know so far is he slipped and fell near the lake.
Prayers to you and your family

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back