Outcast Shaking when accelerating!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoaiYamani

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys!

My outcast is shaking badly when accelerating with high speed.
I don't know why! I have already checked the parts connected to the tires but all normal!

Even I tried running the out cast with high speed while tires are taken off and there was nothing at all..
tires are new I only used them only 4 times.

I ordered new tires to if the problem will disappear or not.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Did you vent your tires?
There might be sand or dirt inside the tires that’s making them off balance making shake?

Actually I didn't try to do it but do you think it will work ?
because when I shake the tire I don't hear or feel there is something inside!

I will try to vent them with high pressure device and will see the result.

Thnaks

It’s probably dirt inside. I couldn’t tell with my tires until I vented them and all the dirt came flying out when I ran it.
To vent them poke a small hole on the outside of the rubber tire and tape the holes on the inside of rim.
Accelerate and all the dirt or water will come flying out.
I had the same issue with stock kraton tires until I vented them. When I was moving at a higher speed it seemed to shake and not be as smooth as it used to.
Then I bought backflips and vented them.

Make sure you watch a video on tyre venting first, you don't want to tear the outside, and if it is water take it easy at first and it will come out without destroying your tyres.

Make sure you watch a video on tyre venting first, you don't want to tear the outside, and if it is water take it easy at first and it will come out without destroying your tyres.
If it's water or dirt, take it easy after venting them. By "venting" we mean, poking holes in them. I use a 1/8" drill bit in my dremel on a relatively high speed with light pressure. Then the bit more burns a hole into the tire than cuts a hole. I put holes at 12/6 like a clock in the center of the tire. I try to put the hole in the center of a lug if I can.

Then as @Primarrma suggests, go easy on the throttle on a flat dry spot and slowly increase speed. After a few half throttle passes, if it's water, it will wring itself out through the holes. Not sure what to do if it's dirt.

Could also be part of your tires have come unglued. You will need to fix that as well if you have it.

Thank you all, venting really did fix the problem.
??
Glad to hear it.

I don't think I'd ever do a glue job well enough to not get water in there, so instead of fighting it, I just vent all my tires right away. THe last set I bought/glued/mounted were on my stampede 4x4. I thought I vented them... I did not. By half way through the 2nd pack bashing in the snow, it was hopping around like an angry rabbit! I fought the urge to just poke a hole with a pocket knife and just waited until I got home to do it right with a dremel. They had a lot of water in them.

Hi guys!

My outcast is shaking badly when accelerating with high speed.
I don't know why! I have already checked the parts connected to the tires but all normal!

Even I tried running the out cast with high speed while tires are taken off and there was nothing at all..
tires are new I only used them only 4 times.

I ordered new tires to if the problem will disappear or not.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
I had the same issue. I adjusted the front offset and it fixed the problem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back