Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never pay 800 for the sludge or never consider one. I was interested in a Xmaxx awhile back but for 1K they can shove it. I hope to never buy a new rig from that shister company again.

I would never pay 800 for the sludge or never consider one. I was interested in a Xmaxx awhile back but for 1K they can shove it. I hope to never buy a new rig from that shister company again.
I agree, I've really been critical of them (TRX) since the 90's myself..I've come to accept them I guess, I have an X, and a Hoss ($200 second hand). But the Sludge at $800? Nah. My bro is a TRX fan, he's even disappointed with his Sludge. We can't figure out how all the YT "influencers " AREN'T having constant front axle failures like my brother is. 2 sets in maybe 20 packs!? We don't even jump to speak of..

Just went there $516. red
$500. blue
Yeah, it was short lived. :( I was thinking about it last night but I need another RC like I need another hole in my head

460E75E1-4DAC-4D5F-B7D0-9CE47BBE22CF.jpeg

Yeah, it was short lived. :( I was thinking about it last night but I need another RC like I need another hole in my head

View attachment 229938
I said the exact same thing. Even through a speed Kraton wouldn't have been bad. But I have 2 already! Lol

Last edited:
When I read $440 above I had to check that out. I would rather had gotten another K6S for that price before the Kraton 4V2.
Ya I decided to do that ordered a red K6S V5. Was planning on the 4S V2 but at that price I had to get the deal

This stand looks awesome
Reviews are great

On sale right now at Amazon

Just purchased one

0F83E793-D3E2-4F7E-8421-BF6D3F91C346.png

Are these prices even real? Considering you see this kind of stuff for $18-20 on amazon or ebay. I know the shipping time is ludicrous, but i'm considering using that $20 and buying a few sets of these and then getting a pleasant surprise in a few months.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803421475206.html

I don't usually go on aliexpress, and only sometimes on banggood. It's just hard to believe that prices are legit. Like 40mm server fans for $4 each? Is the only catch that you just have to wait forever?

Last edited:
Are these prices even real? Considering you see this kind of stuff for $18-20 on amazon or ebay. I know the shipping time is ludicrous, but i'm considering using that $20 and buying a few sets of these and then getting a pleasant surprise in a few months.

I don't usually go on aliexpress, and only sometimes on banggood. It's just hard to believe that prices are legit. Like 40mm server fans for $4 each? Is the only catch that you just have to wait forever?
I've purchased a few things on aliexpress. No issues but the experience could vary based on the actual seller. I believe it's similar to eBay where it's a million different sellers rather than a big organization selling stuff. Shipping time has been 6-8 weeks on average.

I believe Banggood is more similar to a large retailer where you're actually buying from them. Like a Target or Best Buy.

I have bought a lot ot those. I buy 4 or 5 at a time. And multiple rocket fans to match. I just order and forget it.

Yeah, production costs for most of these things after they have been designed is usually peanuts. Materials may be cheaper than other brands but I have had allot of good experiences off of Aliexpress. Keep an eye on shipping costs. The same item may be listed at a higher price with lower shipping, conversely there may be unbelievably cheap listings with high shipping costs.

Usually just order and forget for a few weeks.

Fireteam price lowered to $669!

View attachment 231214
My Fireteam is my favorite of all my Arrma's. This should have been the original price, but its an awesome vehicle. Needs a roller version, as its begging for the RC master class to hop it up lol! And the SAVER15 works on this too, making it $569.49

Last edited:
Back