Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these aren't super high level of quality, but for some good old bashing I think these would be great. Two pack of 5200mah 4S lipos for only $45. I figured what the heck and ordered a pair 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20220804-120503_Amazon Shopping.jpg

$549.95 for $75 worth of plastic and a ESC and motor? Hard pass!
I hear ya! I felt the same way when my bro bought one last year..and now I'm considering one, so.. It's not a hardcore basher, but it handles great and is pretty fast. First thing to go was the janky talon tires, they suck in every way!
To each their own, just sharing with the class🍻
FWIW, he has both the erevo and sludge..loves the revo,hates the sludge😂
I turned him on to a k6 rtr for $440 a few weeks back. He loves it!
We run on a track more than anything else, so it really depends on use as to what's good.✌

Last edited:
I was a Traxxas guy from 2005-2010 had a nitro E-revo all done up. Then I found the Arrma Kraton January 2010 been hooked since. Now I have a Arrma Army!

View attachment 234078
Sweeet! Nice collection.
Nitro is dead to me, and I'll never want for another since lipo batteries have come along.
Until this past year, I've avoided TRX rigs like the plague. Mainly due to how much they charge for a plastic rig..but my brother has been buying TRX rc's like crazy.. they've grown on me. Yeah, they're overpriced, but that's the luxury of being the most popular brand of rc's on the planet I guess.
Product life and parts availability from TRX are just impossible to ignore..who else in this biz still makes parts for a nearly 20 year old model? I don't wave a flag for any brand of rc or any other consumer goods for that matter. IMO, brand loyalty is for suckers. I buy what appeals to me regardless of what brand it is. 👍

If my kids didn't have back to back birthdays coming up, I for sure would've ordered this by now 😩
I want one too.

Maybe if I sell my Maxx I’ll get one.

Back