Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Kraton 6s
439$ at Amazon

CA50274A-4B2E-427B-AC09-EB52EA5933DC.png

Blue Kraton 6s
439$ at Amazon

View attachment 243882
Killer deal!! Thanks for sharing! I been hazing my bro with this..2 kratons for the price of 1 sludge!!🤭😁🍻
Obviously he has a sludge (and the kraton)..not really a bad rig, just overhyped and overpriced. In other words, typical TRX 😁
Pretty sure the sludge does have bearings in the steering, so it has that over the kraton.

Last edited:
Probably legit, must be a new seller. Real cost is probably $3 in material and manufacturing unless it fell of someone else truck.
If you have a need, get one quick.
Let's just say I purchased it before posting. I'm somewhat of a gambling man :cool:

Also because I don't trust every Tom, Richard, and Harry on this forum to not go buy it right out from under my nose after I post it!

Sweet! Even better I guess. I've bought direct from HH a couple times, but I'm all over the place when buying stuff,basically whoever's cheapest when I need it.
Same here, this is an expensive hobby so finding the best deals is crucial.

Fwiw, I also found out that if you order from HH on Amazon, HH will honor any active rebates. Did that with one of my S2100's when on sale during the Smart rebate program. Got my initial 5% through Amazon, the extra % being on Prime day, and got the rebate in the mail last week. Ka-CHING !!!

Same here, this is an expensive hobby so finding the best deals is crucial.

Fwiw, I also found out that if you order from HH on Amazon, HH will honor any active rebates. Did that with one of my S2100's when on sale during the Smart rebate program. Got my initial 5% through Amazon, the extra % being on Prime day, and got the rebate in the mail last week. Ka-CHING !!!
Oh yeah! Well done👌🍻

Futaba 10PX new
on eBay from Taiwan $599 plus 7.90 shipping via DHL
not sure if you're allowed to post links so I won't but if you do a search you will find them. I ordered one and shipping will take a about a week.

Futaba 10PX new
on eBay from Taiwan $599 plus 7.90 shipping via DHL
not sure if you're allowed to post links so I won't but if you do a search you will find them. I ordered one and shipping will take a about a week.
Yes you can post links. I think it's encouraged, actually. Looks like a great deal - thanks for posting.

Back