Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been so good at resisting buying a Fireteam. I may have to, uh, get one for my nephew for Xmas and then, uh, of course he'll need uncle CrashBoom to show him how to drive it ... and that could take what ... weeks, months of demonstrations?

I have been so good at resisting buying a Fireteam.
Just when you thought the torture was over.. I need to just stay off here till after the holidays. 😩

quick someone please tell me why i don't need a fireteam. i have 2 kraton 6s's. i do not have a mohave but i do have 2 sentons. that's good nuff right??

lol. so they're not a great basher RC. good for sand and probably snow. but i don't live by the beach and don't usually run my rcs in the cold (since i'm assuming more plastic would break). not sure what they're good for other than looking cool and having a hand brake.

Cnhl is having some more good sales. Saw this this morning so not sure what's left, bit these jumped out @ me

Screenshot_20221207-142742_Samsung Internet.jpg

quick someone please tell me why i don't need a fireteam. i have 2 kraton 6s's. i do not have a mohave but i do have 2 sentons. that's good nuff right??
I’d recommend swap 1 of your Kraton’s over to a Fireteam/Mojave chassis

For 30-40$ you have Xl Kraton

A Xl Kraton is almost a Fireteam w out soldiers and 2lbs

is the idea of an XL kraton that is handles a bit better with the longer chassis? that's all i can see in the diff with the fireteam. seems like a mix of the two.

that and the e-brake on the fireteam.

looks like i'd need a chassis, a few braces, side skirts, and some dog bones. also a body that would fit. perhaps the kraton can be re-tooled to fit, not sure.

looks like i'd need a chassis, a few braces, side skirts, and some dog bones. also a body that would fit. perhaps the kraton can be re-tooled to fit, not sure.
Yeah the long wheelbase and width make for a big, stable platform!

Yeah I’m sorry you would need a couple other things
Jenny’s has everything needed
And yeah the Kraton body would work with some standoffs

Yeah the long wheelbase and width make for a big, stable platform!

Yeah I’m sorry you would need a couple other things
Jenny’s has everything needed
And yeah the Kraton body would work with some standoffs
Yes, a few items needed to convert. I've considered turning my mojo to a kraton xl too..what I'm stumped on is the body. I don't care for how the kraton body looks on the stock chassis honestly, don't think it'll be any better on a mojo chassis. Anyone tried an O8s body on the kraton xl? Seems like the wheelbase is about right..

Yes, a few items needed to convert. I've considered turning my mojo to a kraton xl too..what I'm stumped on is the body. I don't care for how the kraton body looks on the stock chassis honestly, don't think it'll be any better on a mojo chassis. Anyone tried an O8s body on the kraton xl? Seems like the wheelbase is about right..

Here is my old build that had an 08s body on basically a Kraton xl chassis with 8s Backflips, 8s wing, 8s body mounts.

66803E83-A9CB-434E-800D-CF789D1F7B9F.jpeg

2F6492C8-33B4-4A43-96D2-AEFD7DA915A5.jpeg

Here is my old build that had an 08s body on basically a Kraton xl chassis with 8s Backflips, 8s wing, 8s body mounts.

View attachment 261197
View attachment 261198
B E A U T I F U L!!! I have seen your pics before, I guess I didn't know what I was looking at.. near perfect!! Thanks👍 IIRC, isn't this the rig you custom made those bitchin' bumper/skids for?
Those are 8s backflips, no? Probably wouldn't look as good with 6s tires?
Sorry Matt, I spoke before I read..8s tires🙄

B E A U T I F U L!!! I have seen your pics before, I guess I didn't know what I was looking at.. near perfect!! Thanks👍 IIRC, isn't this the rig you custom made those bitchin' bumper/skids for?

Yeah buddy. And then I got sick of wrecking diffs and turned it into a Mojave. The turning radius was absolutely horrific as well.

Yeah buddy. And then I got sick of wrecking diffs and turned it into a Mojave. The turning radius was absolutely horrific as well.
Good to know.. I would likely keep it more conservative with power, maybe a 4092 on 6s with 6s sized tires.. will it ever be built? Eh.. I may be a bit of a dreamer..🤣🤣

Just when you thought the torture was over.. I need to just stay off here till after the holidays. 😩
The temptation is temporarily relieved.
Whew!! 😵‍💫

C5F1ECDC-E6C8-46D8-A1DE-24B981C27A88.jpeg

Back