Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a CNHL 4s 9500mah with qs8s last week on sale for $90 and this week they are $60. Just my luck.
I just got an email from Island Hobby Nut . CNHL 4s 5000 mah 70c $50. I don't need batteries.

Main reason I don't get CNHL, very weird stock and sales.
If I want to buy it's out of stock, only have items when they are high price. :cautious:
Yea or they raise prices for sales.

One of my 4s 6200mah CNHL packs has a bad cell. They're about a year old, not complaining for $50 a piece. I think I'll look elsewhere when I'm ready to buy. I see some fairly competitive pricing on some SMC'S. Might give them a shot..

RC Battery sale. Haven’t looked myself just sharing email. Buy one get one for $1

https://rcbattery.com/
Nice!! I'd like to try the Liperiors, also SMC.
Wanna see what all the fuss is about.
I've always bought the cheapest from amazon, but really curious whether the more respected brands are worth it?
One day..just not today..😁🤣

I've always bought the cheapest from amazon, but really curious whether the more respected brands are worth it?
Ditto!!

I used Liperiors ( 4s 850s at 60a ) in my F5J ( $3200 ) this last year and had no problems, I also use a handful of 2s 500s for my front yard Crackyak and some 3s 2200s in my 540 for a couple of years now. They have all been good so far.
540.jpeg

HobbyStars new 4292 temperature monitoring motor is on sale for $69.99 ($30 off)

HobbyStar 4292

1678310181818.png

Edit: If anybody is going to order the motor (or anything over $50) send me a PM I have a coupon for $5 off I can send you.

Last edited:
HobbyStars new 4292 temperature monitoring motor is on sale for $69.99 ($30 off)

HobbyStar 4292

View attachment 283942

Edit: If anybody is going to order the motor (or anything over $50) send me a PM I have a coupon for $5 off I can send you.

I'm still trying to learn about motors... Would this be a good upgrade for the stock 6s infraction v2 motor? It looks slightly larger, but less KV, so more torque/power so I can gear up?

I don’t think it would fit without modifying the steering post. 90mm is about the maximum length.

And your stock ESC would struggle to handle it and may not last long.

But yes, a bigger motor with lower kv is the way to go. You can gear for more speed with less heat.

Back