Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just copied and pasted this! I did this! My life just changed!!!
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Well done grasshopper....

Despite my pleading, my wife has said I'm not allowed to acquire a monkey, even if it was free.
I'm sorry. Trying to post garbage truck but monkey won't leave! I have to walk away from this for awhile. Going to get my hair cut. I'm trying.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. Trying to post garbage truck but monkey won't leave! I have to walk away from this for awhile. Going to get my hair cut. I'm trying.
You're doing great, you've made great forum skillz progress this week!

Is this what you were trying to post? I got you bro!

1678987635631.png

Next, we'll learn to select items from the clipboard..😁🍻

View attachment 285804
Holy crap!! I just saw the price on this thing..$70 for a plastic model!? Wow!! I guess times HAVE changed!😮😖🤑

Last edited:

View attachment 285804
Yes thank you! Your super talented!
Next, we'll learn to select items from the clipboard..😁🍻

Holy crap!! I just saw the price on this thing..$70 for a plastic model!? Wow!! I guess times HAVE changed!😮😖🤑
I thought it was a rc that really held trash.sorry🤷‍♂️
Next in line to get my hair cut. Bunch of old farts here:unsure: I think I finally got the monkey off my back. Thanks for recognizing my progress. I'll try to do better!

Last edited:
I don't think so. Can you build one for cheaper? If so, post it up.
This is funny to me considering how many limitless lights I've broken from polo creations. Murat RC has much more durable kits but their limitless kit doesn't look as nice as polo creations. So stuck choosing between style points and actual durability lol.

Literally broke the rear light by just going over a small divot in the parking lot. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

This is funny to me considering how many limitless lights I've broken from polo creations. Murat RC has much more durable kits but their limitless kit doesn't look as nice as polo creations. So stuck choosing between style points and actual durability lol.

Literally broke the rear light by just going over a small divot in the parking lot. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Do you know if it's printed with PLA? Seems like stuff like that would do better with the flexible stuff (TPU)..

Do you know if it's printed with PLA? Seems like stuff like that would do better with the flexible stuff (TPU)..
I don't know the differences between the different materials but I do know it's not flexible. It probably wouldn't have broke if it had any flex. Breaking while i'm riding over a pothole is beyond fragile. :eek:

Back