Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a couple of batteries for the MT410
View attachment 298496
Heh, that's pretty funny - we ordered exactly the same batteries, quantity, connector, and price lol. Couldn't pass up that deal even though I didn't really need two more 4S LiPos. I figured, hell eventually I'll need them, may as well cross that off the list. One less thing, right??

https://chinahobbyline.com/products...s2p-120c-hard-case-lipo-battery-with-ec5-plug

1684505812889.png

Last edited:
Same here. Been retired over a year now and just living off savings. Applying for SS soon as ill be 62 in Nov. How is the job search going?
Had a great one this past Tuesday that I think I've got a good shot at getting. I'll know sometime next week.

Had another one today and meh, it went okay, we will see.

Had a great one this past Tuesday that I think I've got a good shot at getting. I'll know sometime next week.

That's a tough one..finding a decent job. I been working for my current employer for 26 years, now I'm 52, the future isn't very bright.. I dread the thought of starting over.. good luck my friend!!🤞

That's a tough one..finding a decent job. I been working for my current employer for 26 years, now I'm 52, the future isn't very bright.. I dread the thought of starting over.. good luck my friend!!🤞
Thanks....yea, I was with my previous company 23 years. White collar layoffs. :rolleyes: I'll be 48 next month and I'm not tryin' to learn a new trade. Had severance for a year, which was awesome. But June will be 1st month paying bills outta savings. 😖

Thanks....yea, I was with my previous company 23 years. White collar layoffs. :rolleyes: I'll be 48 next month and I'm not tryin' to learn a new trade. Had severance for a year, which was awesome. But June will be 1st month paying bills outta savings. 😖
Good thing you saved!! Another reason I can't afford to loose my current gig.. plus, I'm an hourly, there will be little to no severance I'm sure.. I'm to old for new tricks, too young for retirement.. oh, and 18 years left on the mortgage!! 😬🤪😂🤷‍♂️

Good luck bro

Thanks man!!! How are your Mexican teeth doin'? 🤭
Pretty good! still trying to get used to using them though. Feels weird AF eating anything :ROFLMAO:

I work for a corporate America and we just walked out 2400 people. I’m 55 with 25 years in. NO ONE IS SAFE! 1400 put in for a buyout and they took 650. 1000 more people are going to be gone. They brought in some hatchet company that’s been hanging around for 3 years. It’s friggin scary. But you give people 120 hours of work and 40hrs to do it in? Complaints are coming. So instead of tripping over it? I bought an Infraction instead. Cause F it that’s why! The resume is already fired up! Cause F it! Running out of F’s to give is liberating! I’m just gonna keep killing it and pray. Good luck to all that got whacked while the CEO gets a 8 figure bonus. I pray 🙏🏻 for you all. Life is brutal sometimes.I apologize for the swearing meme. I’ll remove it if it’s rule breaking.

IMG_2766.jpeg

I work for a corporate America and we just walked out 2400 people. I’m 55 with 25 years in. NO ONE IS SAFE! 1400 put in for a buyout and they took 650. 1000 more people are going to be gone. They brought in some hatchet company that’s been hanging around for 3 years. It’s friggin scary. But you give people 120 hours of work and 40hrs to do it in? Complaints are coming. So instead of tripping over it? I bought an Infraction instead. Cause F it that’s why! The resume is already fired up! Cause F it! Running out of F’s to give is liberating! I’m just gonna keep killing it and pray. Good luck to all that got whacked while the CEO gets a 8 figure bonus. I pray 🙏🏻 for you all. Life is brutal sometimes.
Amen brotha!!! 🤬

I work for a corporate America and we just walked out 2400 people. I’m 55 with 25 years in. NO ONE IS SAFE! 1400 put in for a buyout and they took 650. 1000 more people are going to be gone. They brought in some hatchet company that’s been hanging around for 3 years. It’s friggin scary. But you give people 120 hours of work and 40hrs to do it in? Complaints are coming. So instead of tripping over it? I bought an Infraction instead. Cause F it that’s why! The resume is already fired up! Cause F it! Running out of F’s to give is liberating! I’m just gonna keep killing it and pray. Good luck to all that got whacked while the CEO gets a 8 figure bonus. I pray 🙏🏻 for you all. Life is brutal sometimes.I apologize for the swearing meme. I’ll remove it if it’s rule breaking.

View attachment 302315
This song is for you,

Back