Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think I hit a Jackpot for once in my life, Just bought this of FB Marketplace, I just asked him if he take $400 for all and he respond " yeah come get it"
He listed it Monday. I haven't even gone through all the bags yet but it's a :poop: Ton. few Servos, new wiring kit with multiple connectors, 4 Lipo's, charger, 2 extra sets of tires, TX, and of course the Kraton 6S V5 , everything is brand new :oops: I'll make a list of everything later on.

20220105_094530.jpg

Well I think I hit a Jackpot for once in my life, Just bought this of FB Marketplace, I just asked him if he take $400 for all and he respond " yeah come get it"
He listed it Monday. I haven't even gone through all the bags yet but it's a :poop: Ton. few Servos, new wiring kit with multiple connectors, 4 Lipo's, charger, 2 extra sets of tires, TX, and of course the Kraton 6S V5 , everything is brand new :oops: I'll make a list of everything later on.

View attachment 190561
Score!!👌

For this score, you deserve a "you suck" award from all of us. That was some deal!

View attachment 190561
Yeah, you suck😁

For this score, you deserve a "you suck" award from all of us. That was some deal!
You have no Idea how guilty I feel. At first I was like something is fishy but it turned out to be a fresh catch :)

Funny, before the sale I had free shipping. But still $356 for a typhon tlr roller ain’t too bad.

Funny, before the sale I had free shipping. But still $356 for a typhon tlr roller ain’t too bad.

Yeah, the sale price drops it below $400 which is the threshold for free shipping. Price is pretty good though - it’s a few dollars less than what I paid for mine but I don’t have to stay up past midnight in order to get it.

Just scored the following for $400 off Craigslist. Everything brand new.

Kraton EXB roller
Firma 150 esc and 2050kv motor
S652 servo
FlySky radio and receiver
Dx3 radio and receiver
Extra body
Extra parts
They still do Craigslist ?

Just scored the following for $400 off Craigslist. Everything brand new.

Kraton EXB roller
Firma 150 esc and 2050kv motor
S652 servo
FlySky radio and receiver
Dx3 radio and receiver
Extra body
Extra parts

Wtf, did the guy just not know what he had?

I need you to be my deal finder lmao

Edit: Which Flysky?

FS-GT2E

He definitely knew what he had but I think it had been sitting on there for a while since no one uses Craigslist anymore.
That's more or less the RTR radio Redcat uses? I'm still rockin a 12 year old flysky gt3b🤣 It works, so I can't bring myself to buy a new radio..funny thing is I actually like it!

Back