Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itā€™s easier to ask for forgiveness ā€¦ I know I will have to. I had a Proline body sitting around doing nothing. šŸ¤Ŗ
Shootā€¦ you just reminded me I need to tell my wife I bought one of those ā€˜scratch and dentā€™ mega infractions. Itā€™ll be here tomorrow so I best get on it tonight šŸ˜‚

My best deal was a Corally Radix6 XP for $380, which included $9.99 for FedEx shipping. Any time one can get a quality 6s vehicle like a Corally for under $500 itā€™s a steal, and for under $400 itā€™s unheard of.

Is there a new version releasing?

Nobody really knows and it's normal price at other sites like Tower/Horizon. Can't remember if I read it on Teknoforums or RCTech where people were saying that releasing a new version of the MT410 wasn't something Tekno was devoting resources to as it was still performing fine.

My best deal was a Corally Radix6 XP for $380, which included $9.99 for FedEx shipping. Any time one can get a quality 6s vehicle like a Corally for under $500 itā€™s a steal, and for under $400 itā€™s unheard of.
I agree with you, but the MT410 is a barebones kit. Wheels, tires, motor, esc, transmitter, servo, body, etc. all need to be purchased separately. It's still a good deal for what it is but it's definitely still a pricey truck.

Itā€™s easier to ask for forgiveness ā€¦ I know I will have to. I had a Proline body sitting around doing nothing. šŸ¤Ŗ
Right!? Well honey, I had this Corvette keychain laying around, soo..šŸ¤”
Nobody really knows and it's normal price at other sites like Tower/Horizon. Can't remember if I read it on Teknoforums or RCTech where people were saying that releasing a new version of the MT410 wasn't something Tekno was devoting resources to as it was still performing fine.
Yeah, it's not really in their DNA (bashers) the mt410 is a parts bin build of sorts,everything was more or less lifted from another rig they were already making. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome smorgasbord of parts! Who knows, maybe Tekno does want a bigger slice of basher pie? We can always hope!šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:
Right!? Well honey, I had this Corvette keychain laying around, soo..šŸ¤”

I swear I do! This thread inspired me: https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/pro-line-3530-17-pre-cut-brute-clear-body.1921/page-2#post-16720

After coming across the thread, I found out that the Outcast Brute body was discontinued but my LHS had a clear and bash armor in stock so they came home with me.

AA3A0D7F-4995-4EB8-98BA-66EF4A4F1D9D.jpeg

That's a good deal, now add another $400.00 or so to finish it, that's about I spent to finish mine

Thanks for the heads up but already well aware šŸ™‚ - I needed another MT410 like I needed another hole in my head. Might be good to try out the new Max8 G2 on this one.

70798417-1C71-45D6-B698-5747B3F5A3DF.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up but already well aware šŸ™‚ - I needed another MT410 like I needed another hole in my head. Might be good to try out the new Max8 G2 on this one.

View attachment 218700
Nice collection šŸ‘ What I can see of that kaiju looks new! Ain't even broke in? Hell, they ALL look like new!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ My rigs didn't make it out of their first day lookin that goodšŸ¤ šŸ»

That's a good deal, now add another $400.00 or so to finish it, that's about I spent to finish mine
To give an mt410 the goods it deserves, I do agree. Being the frugal spirit that I am, I built mine out around $650 ish.. these things are so light, they don't need anything special to make em flyšŸ˜ŽšŸ¤˜
Correction: it was about $750..but still a helluva rig for that price IMO.

Last edited:
Back