Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that was holding me back from buying an infraction Mega was tire prices since I have a Mamba X and 3800kv spare combo, but now tires are 15$ a pair till July 13th now I have no excuses lol.
I waited too long to get one, sales over for now.
The 1/8th Infractions are now down to $180 at Tower Hobbies 😩😩
Sales over now, hopefully they will put them on sale again.

20 bucks less than what I got mine for, not bad at all but not enough to stress about lol. Pick one up, it is a lot of RC for the money. If you’re like me and have spare parts from previous 3S cars it’s literally nothing to upgrade it.
I've been trying my best to hold out on buying one due to all the money I've recently shelled out on this hobby of ours...but I don't think I'll be able to hold out for much longer at that price point 😩😩

I've been trying my best to hold out on buying one due to all the money I've recently shelled out on this hobby of ours...but I don't think I'll be able to hold out for much longer at that price point 😩😩
Dude…just take one more hit. It won’t hurt you, promise 😎

I got mine for $200 (had just purchased Senton BLX 3s and Noto6s a week earlier) about 2 weeks ago and it's a temp shelf queen right now till I can get to it. Couldn't pass up the deal, even if it is the mega version. 😁 ✌️

I got mine for $200 (had just purchased Senton BLX 3s and Noto6s a week earlier) about 2 weeks ago and it's a temp shelf queen right now till I can get to it. Couldn't pass up the deal, even if it is the mega version. 😁 ✌️
Yeah you need to get that thing running so you can compete with me for the Lantern Rouge on the 3s challenge.

Last edited:
My plans exactly if I were to purchase...shelf queen until I get all of my other rigs squared away. Nice purchases u scored btw!
Dude…just take one more hit. It won’t hurt you, promise 😎
You're that little voice in our heads that we all struggle to ignore everyday :ROFLMAO:

My plans exactly if I were to purchase...shelf queen until I get all of my other rigs squared away. Nice purchases u scored btw!

You're that little voice in our heads that we all struggle to ignore everyday :ROFLMAO:
Why ignore? Just go with it man. Enjoy the ride. It’ll be a fun trip I promise that.

Yeah, I grew up different. The bad influence you could say. I split from home at 16, lived in the inner city Houston a few years then hitchhiked to Alaska. Stayed there, hitchhiking all over for a year doing all sorts of poop, then made my way to California…where I kinda ‘grew up’ and stayed for 20 years. Now I’m back in Texas. It’s been interesting so far.

I wonder how/why Amazon is able to price their Arrma vehicles so much lower than other retailers :unsure::unsure:
There does seem to be more aggressive sales lately. Not just at Amazon. I wonder if new versions are coming soon.

My theory on the Tower scratch & dent stuff is that it was inventory allocated for Russia. Now it can’t be shipped there for obvious reasons and is extra stock. They are brand new and come with international power adapters which is weird.

Last edited:
They’re do seem to be more aggressive sales lately. Not just at Amazon. I wonder if new versions are coming soon.

My theory on the Tower scratch & dent stuff is that it was inventory allocated for Russia. Now it can’t be shipped there for obvious reasons and is extra stock. They are brand new and come with international power adapters which is weird.
That's a very plausible theory you came up with. I could definitely see this being the case. From what I've read here from other posters, they've all been in excellent condition, but with those international power adapters included in the packaging. I have some Russian stocks with Robinhood that I'd really like to dump, but can't for obvious reasons 😤

Amain has belted Banditos on sale!!

Screenshot_20220626-162241_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back