Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 15% off got me.... I was doing good, no rc purchases til this. But damn what a deal for an rc I had little interest in, lol
I’ve resisted so far. The tower 15% off works on other stuff but not Arrma for some reason for me. Mabey because I’m in Canada I guess. I’m still holding tight I want to see if they will sale the Talion or Outcast exb again

For you Kaiju owners, the aluminum shock caps are "on sale" for $6 for a pair with free shipping through Amazon. That's almost as cheap as the plastic ones with shipping from a parts dealer.
Screenshot_20221204-085303_Amazon Shopping.jpg

For you Kaiju owners, the aluminum shock caps are "on sale" for $6 for a pair with free shipping through Amazon. That's almost as cheap as the plastic ones with shipping from a parts dealer.
View attachment 260277
Niice!! I bought a set of these last year from redcattoys, about the same price. Never installed them..was waiting for the plastic to break but they're still holding strong for me.. I figured since they're 16mm, I can likely use them on an Arrma, Tekno or Corally if needed.

Niice!! I bought a set of these last year from redcattoys, about the same price. Never installed them..was waiting for the plastic to break but they're still holding strong for me.. I figured since they're 16mm, I can likely use them on an Arrma, Tekno or Corally if needed.
Nice didn't realize they would fit on those other shock bodies! I'll probably just replace the front ones in a set and keep the plastic as a spare.

Was driving the kaiju in the slush yesterday and had a wonky landing. Went over to pick it up and forgot how heavy these trucks can get with an extra 5 to 10 pounds of snow and slush! After that, I wasn't disappointed it broke. I should have expected as much with the extra weight.

My buddies xmaxx picked up so much snow/slush it weighed almost 50 pounds! :eek: And he kept wondering why it felt sluggish!

Nice didn't realize they would fit on those other shock bodies! I'll probably just replace the front ones in a set and keep the plastic as a spare.

Was driving the kaiju in the slush yesterday and had a wonky landing. Went over to pick it up and forgot how heavy these trucks can get with an extra 5 to 10 pounds of snow and slush! After that, I wasn't disappointed it broke. I should have expected as much with the extra weight.

My buddies xmaxx picked up so much snow/slush it weighed almost 50 pounds! :eek: And he kept wondering why it felt sluggish!
Oh yeah!! That's what my bro and I found out at Mudageddon on Thanksgiving day. An Xmaxx packed full of clay gumbo is hella heavy!!😬😜🤣
My bro was like IDK, something's up with my steering..ya think!?🤣🤣
Also, I have yet to try the Redcat shock caps on anything else, just speculating they should fit other 16mm shocks..wait, I lied. We tried them on the sludge,no fitment there..shocker that TRX uses a different size/pitch than the rest of the rc world yet again..😔😬🤣🤣

Oh yeah!! That's what my bro and I found out at Mudageddon on Thanksgiving day. An Xmaxx packed full of clay gumbo is hella heavy!!😬😜🤣
My bro was like IDK, something's up with my steering..ya think!?🤣🤣
Also, I have yet to try the Redcat shock caps on anything else, just speculating they should fit other 16mm shocks..
Yeah thats the risk you run! Was so wet we couldn't get much speed for high jumps anyway. Spent most of the pack getting "unstuck" ;) My buddy ran his KEXB and burned through his pack in about 5 minutes cause he didn't know anything but full throttle! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah thats the risk you run! Was so wet we couldn't get much speed for high jumps anyway. Spent most of the pack getting "unstuck" ;) My buddy ran his KEXB and burned through his pack in about 5 minutes cause he didn't know anything but full throttle! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah,snow,ice and cold will sap a battery dead right quick!! Having to hold the throttle at full just to maintain momentum is brutal on all the electrics.

i couldn't get the 15% to work at TowerHobby. maybe it ended on friday? also the 'holiday' code doesn't work. :(

i couldn't get the 15% to work at TowerHobby. maybe it ended on friday? also the 'holiday' code doesn't work. :(
The 15% off works but not on the current sale items. I was able to apply it to the Typhon tlr and the other rigs that are not on a sale. Ended up buying the Fireteam in black though. My white Fireteam is my fav vehicle so far, so having two is hopefully twice the fun. plus I now have a nice supply of spare parts. Just need to sell off my 8s Kraton EXB now, as it sees no action.

Fireteam only 339!!!
At Tower
TOWER15

View attachment 259897

The 15% off works but not on the current sale items. I was able to apply it to the Typhon tlr and the other rigs that are not on a sale. Ended up buying the Fireteam in black though. My white Fireteam is my fav vehicle so far, so having two is hopefully twice the fun. plus I now have a nice supply of spare parts. Just need to sell off my 8s Kraton EXB now, as it sees no action.
I'm curious how this guy got the 15% to work on the already sale priced fireteam. i want!

I'm curious how this guy got the 15% to work on the already sale priced fireteam. i want!
Right! I was not able to get it to work on my Fireteam purchase. Seeings believe n', show receipts on that one!

Supposedly it was a glitch and wasn't supposed to work, people were trying a few hours after it was posted and it no longer worked.

Back