Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I would have got black even though I’m planning to sell the body immediately… weird.
I had a hard time picking between colors, ultimately went with black
2 factors were, the white made the toy soldiers stand out more imo and figured the white would look worse once bashed / dirty

I’m sure y’all know about this as I see his site mentioned often, but dang these are a Deal. Bearings are so expensive. Lol. I was expecting something like this to be well over a $100. Lol

99031BF7-7ED3-4C4C-84D9-05A8E0CD8E5B.png

I’m sure y’all know about this as I see his site mentioned often, but dang these are a Deal. Bearings are so expensive. Lol. I was expecting something like this to be well over a $100. Lol

View attachment 261883
I have a 5% off code if you want it. I really like these bearings. I have them in my dbxle and nero hubs. I like that you can include motor bearings and change to HR hubs.

Nice deal if you need a shop light for your workbench, Harbor Freight has a 4' LED model for $19/w coupon. I picked one up tonight, shockingly bright. Acceptable build quality too, I was expecting a McDonald's-cup-plastic valance. Pretty dang good for under $20.

Shop Light

Nice deal if you need a shop light for your workbench, Harbor Freight has a 4' LED model for $19/w coupon. I picked one up tonight, shockingly bright. Acceptable build quality too, I was expecting a McDonald's-cup-plastic valance. Pretty dang good for under $20.

Shop Light
These things are awesome. I replaced a flourescent over my workbench with one of these. Wow! Several brothers have done the same thing.

I have a 5% off code if you want it. I really like these bearings. I have them in my dbxle and nero hubs. I like that you can include motor bearings and change to HR hubs.
I’m sorry i missed this response. That would be cool if the offer still available. :)

I'm looking to buy a bunch of stuff from m2c, was wondering if anyone knows of any coupon codes or if they do a Christmas sale or anything?
Sorry bud
Some gentleman asked same question the other day on M2C Facebook page
Avery Looper said “nope
Just had a big Black Friday sale”

Back