share your karen related rc stories here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody got a good story out of an encounter with karen if so share it here one time i was bashing at a park one tried to steal my slash 4x4
Had some crazy lady completely flip out on me for playing with my Kraton on the city hall front area (it's our main bus depot too), I did one jump off the stairs and she had a complete melt down and kept saying that there's no skateboards allowed. The security guard and I had a good laugh.

Never had that, but I avoid bashing where there are people around anyway. Answering the same questions every time gets old. 4-5 years ago I'd take a walk through town with my RC, not anymore

Plenty of times, people screaming out of their car windows even though I've pulled my RC over to the side long before they're close. Some people love to judge and find an excuse to get angry. If you're doing something they haven't seen before, you must be some kind of punk. Back in the day I picked up inline skating early. Plenty of people screaming at me. Then EVERYONE was inline skating and it stopped (no one inline skates anymore, what happened?) I bet the inventor of the bicycle had people yelling at him. But I just avoid driving around people now as well. Can't change all the people who want to get angry at something.

Last edited:
Two weeks ago, @Lorenzo_arrma_army, myself and one other friend, were at an empty school yard, jumping our trucks from the asphalt onto a field. We also had a few races around the perimeter of the field. The place was deserted. An older couple decides to use the field as a short cut, and during one of the races, we had a small collision that sent two of the trucks into the air and rolling wildly. Neither of the trucks got close enough to the couple to be a concern, but they felt the need to yell out and tell us that we don't belong there. Well, this is where it got heated but hilarious. Best part, we got it on camera. This is Lorenzo's Instagram post from my video.

Last edited:
Two weeks ago, @Lorenzo_arrma_army, myself and one other friend, were at an empty school yard, jumping our trucks from the asphalt onto a field. We also had a few races around the perimeter of the field. The place was deserted. An older couple decides to use the field as a short cut, and during one of the races, we had a small collision that sent two of the trucks into the air and rolling wildly. Neither of the trucks got close enough to the couple to be a concern, but they felt the need to yell out and tell us that wee don't belong there. Well, this is where it got heated but hilarious. Best part, we got it on camera. This is Lorenzo's Instagram post from my video.
Alright who was the short twig who was trying to act all tough saying “eat a...” and “f off” and why is he overcompensating for something and trying to be a tough guy? So immature and petty I can’t even. Whenever you see someone talking like that one guy was, you know they’ve never been in a fight or something ?‍♂️. So stuck up for no reason and they think they’re badass for it, completely uncalled for and just makes you look like a total mouth breather. Lack of common sense and everything. People are scared of these big cars, they’re gonna express their feelings. Whenever someone says “you can’t be here” to me when I’m in a place that I can be, I’m just like “don’t worry ab me I’m not breaking any laws or damaging property, stay safe”. Not “eat a d&$%” stupid stupid stupid.

That’s just me though.

Last edited:
Put a leash on that thing, you know how the arrma breed can be.

Don't you know the RC gets its temperament from the owner?!?
Alright who was the guy who said “eat a...” and “f off” and why is he overcompensating for something and trying to be a tough guy? So immature and petty I can’t even. Some people never been in a fight or something ?‍♂️ So stuck up for no reason and they think they’re badass for it, completely uncalled for and just makes you look like a total mouth breather. Lack of common sense and everything. People are scared of these big cars, they’re gonna express their feelings. Whenever someone says “you can’t be here” to me when I’m in a place that I can be, I’m just like “don’t worry ab me I’m not breaking any laws or damaging property, stay safe”. Not “eat a d&$%”

That’s just me though.

Username checks out.

I'm far past the youth movement, never knew what a Karen was until I seen it on tv last week, if not, this title would not make sense. ?

Don't you know the RC gets its temperament from the owner?!?

Username checks out.
LMAO! I didn’t even think about that. Idk man that’s always been my outlook. I was a stupid, stupid teenager and got into way more brawls than I care to admit, soon as I hit my 20’s I was done with being a moron and started acting humane.

LMAO! I didn’t even think about that. Idk man that’s always been my outlook. I was a stupid, stupid teenager and got into way more brawls than I care to admit, soon as I hit my 20’s I was done with being a moron and started acting humane.

Good for you. You can't scream and yell at someone into seeing your side of things anyway.

I'm far past the youth movement, never knew what a Karen was until I seen it on tv last week, if not, this title would not make sense. ?

Not having kids of my own, I get behind on the current slang, first time I've heard this one used too. what a geezer! :ROFLMAO:

I actually have a Karen story from years before this whole corona thing happened it was about 5 years? Ago and the Jeep club (pv4wd) was doing a two part event one team would hang out in the gravel pit if they couldn't do the mountain and the other team went up the mountain. It was about 3 hours before we got to the top due to the fact that there was a lot of 4 doors. Once we got to the top, to have lunch a hiker literally marched /stomped her way over (it looked like she was doing a power walk?)
Anyway, once she got over to us she failed around telling us this was private property and that she demanded that we leave or else she'll call the cops. Anyways once we made some jokes (hillary voter, ect)and explained that this was actually government property and they allowed us to be here, she stormed of and we went about our day. Good times.

Yes it is. Is it hard being perfect?
Nobody’s perfect noto. It’s not hard to be a humane person though ya know. Just sucks to see people acting like that. Why would someone waste that much energy on someone who, realistically, gave an expected reaction?

(To clarify, when I said “that’s just me” I wasn’t trying to say im the only person who acts like that. 99% of people on this earth who have any sort of cognitive ability to realize it’s stupid to freak on someone for that would do the same thing as me)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back