Felony She’s here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Well she finally arrived late lastnight!! And damn is she beautiful! My only gripe would be the windshield sticker was put on too low and I’d like to fix it without messing it up. Do you guys think some slight heat would work? I sure can’t wait to customize this beast!! Stay tuned. ????

E47DC118-FD20-426C-835F-6B2AEA68643D.png

E71B0DE1-F6CB-484D-915B-5A4100A62980.png

3A9D5747-1F76-4413-ABAF-555C6AE7B9BB.png

BFBBEF77-E876-44D2-BB53-2037009D3CFA.jpeg

The window stickers aren’t really removable without really boogering them up

I have a bunch of window stickers from the felony bodies I’ve painted so if you really want one I can send you one

God damn ? I own the orange but these pics make me envious for the black!!

Although it's hard to unsee, I wouldn't worry about trying to move the window sticker - nobody, even at close inspection, would notice. When it's yours, you will notice any little imperfection. You'll forget about it in a few weeks when you'll want to tinker more with it ?

Congrats on the new ride! Bummer on sticker being off. It’d bug me too. Don’t let it get to you to much. Just enjoy that new rc smell!!

Enjoy, I am envious! Don't think you can get the sticker of without leaving stress marks or stretching.
That’s what I was thinking. But it’s driving me crazy. That’s one thing I wish Arrma sold separately (without purchasing a body) is the sticker sheets.

321EE981-F361-479C-81F9-DE874C4A566C.jpeg

The window stickers aren’t really removable without really boogering them up

I have a bunch of window stickers from the felony bodies I’ve painted so if you really want one I can send you one
Would you really?? Man how much you want? I would love to have them.

Congrats on the new ride! Bummer on sticker being off. It’d bug me too. Don’t let it get to you to much. Just enjoy that new rc smell!!
Thanks!! I love getting a new RC. You pull it out the box and it’s so nice you really don’t want to get it dirty! ??
Congrats, enjoy that thing..??
Thanks man! ????
God damn ? I own the orange but these pics make me envious for the black!!

Although it's hard to unsee, I wouldn't worry about trying to move the window sticker - nobody, even at close inspection, would notice. When it's yours, you will notice any little imperfection. You'll forget about it in a few weeks when you'll want to tinker more with it ?
Oh man this black is menacing. I love it! And this sticker is driving me nuts. I just want to move it up a lil bit too. ?☹️

That’s what I was thinking. But it’s driving me crazy. That’s one thing I wish Arrma sold separately (without purchasing a body) is the sticker sheets.

View attachment 113190

Yeah man
Pm me your address and I’ll send you some
No prob

View attachment 113190

Damn quality control lacks. They mounted my rear diffuser wrong, couldn't understand why it was crooked until I took it apart.

Well she finally arrived late lastnight!! And damn is she beautiful! My only gripe would be the windshield sticker was put on too low and I’d like to fix it without messing it up. Do you guys think some slight heat would work? I sure can’t wait to customize this beast!! Stay tuned. ????

View attachment 113156

View attachment 113157

View attachment 113158

View attachment 113159
Ummmmm, did anyone else notice how good his photography is? Dude, those picks are unbelievable. Congrats on the new ride. Wouldn't worry too much about the sticker. Nobody can tell when it goes by at 80 mph???

View attachment 113190

I would just use a good new exacto knife and trim the bottom. It's only the crease that makes it stand out. Trim it and your pains will wash away.......at 80 mph.

Enjoy....an attention grabber for sure.

I just came back from the shopping mall area there the Old Navy & Target located from me...had the Infraction and Felony out and wide-open space to drift it....

People who do not see these hobby scale love them....always a few people watching or cars parked watching.

Congrats, black rules. Don't feel bad, I had a couple Arrmas with crooked stickers, left them alone, didn't want to botch them up.

Having several Arrmas, its a mixed bag with some of the stickers. Sometimes you get lucky. I found that the retail replacement bodies have better placed stickers and not peeled up. In the boxed bodies they tend to be a mess. My early release LIm. was a disaster. So bad, I should have called HH in retrospect. By I feel its being kind of being petty. They can only send you a new body or a clear one that has the stickers on the sheet. Stickers are not available separately. I asked.
I tried a heat gun on the Lim windshield. It doesn't work. The adhesive will not stick again once heated. Get it too hot and it stretches. I removed my windshield stickers and spent 2 days carefully making the Lim windows clear. Never again. Came out great, but is tedious work with a dremel polisher wheel and various polishes , acetone, alcohol, brake fluid. tried all to find the best combination. In the end My fingers were falling off. The lexan burns easily and darkens if not careful. I would never waste precious time again doing that. I should have just painted the outside of the windows in retrospect. There was no love in that labor. Trust me.

20201209_231301.jpg

Last edited:
Ummmmm, did anyone else notice how good his photography is? Dude, those picks are unbelievable. Congrats on the new ride. Wouldn't worry too much about the sticker. Nobody can tell when it goes by at 80 mph???
Lmao! Thanks man. The pictures were taken on my kitchen island! I just changed the background to make it a lil more appealing, instead of a coffee maker in the background! ??
Yeah nice pics, iI might put one as my background if its fine with you Flames77
That’s totally fine. I’ll be doing some more pictures once I put my creative touch to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back