Kraton She’s new and she’s bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
A brilliant morning had on 4s n 6s . First time I have bust the EXB stand offs I believe , the copperhead 2’s are still rubbish on grippy grass , will now fix and check the diffs etc , put a thick washer on the steering thing also . To be launched again next weekend . Had Great fun though pratting about . Yeeee harrrr
33F6AF79-FA33-49DD-9442-BA8572E812A9.jpeg
9A039EB1-0515-4EBE-BEC6-31543E3F5BE5.jpeg
8E4ECE34-8CE3-4136-9134-7FAB91280DF3.jpeg
3AB94045-A8F2-4FB4-873B-C51EB3B3F32B.jpeg
EF4AC0ED-8440-4ADD-911F-A048F073A96E.jpeg
B8DEF8E1-1894-49F7-ADC4-831D8AAB2E2F.jpeg

Was gonna ask , how can you break 2 ? But then I saw the picture !!!!
The rear went first , so Ty-rapped in place to carry on , then the front went a few crashes later 👍🏻
The now gutted talion has supplied the stand offs , steering saver with fat washer and drilled red washers to stop the drive shafts popping . So off we go again 😂 I’ll look in the diffs next week

Thats simply bad design. On the 3S cars the shock tower properly covers the shocks, so they cant break like this. All Corally cars have this kind of shock tower too and literally first thing that all youtubers break

A brilliant morning had on 4s n 6s . First time I have bust the EXB stand offs I believe , the copperhead 2’s are still rubbish on grippy grass , will now fix and check the diffs etc , put a thick washer on the steering thing also . To be launched again next weekend . Had Great fun though pratting about . Yeeee harrrr
View attachment 260011View attachment 260012View attachment 260013View attachment 260014View attachment 260015View attachment 260016

You sir are Bashing Correctly!
Have a bunch of replacement screws on hand for simple repairs like these..

Keep up the good work!
Blast on!!!

And to finish off the day , I’ve added my favourite blend of earplug to the centre diff , I’ll leave it to settle over night 🤭 then it’s just front / rear diff to look in . Luckily arrma hadn’t put much oil in it , so I could just jam that plug in . Lovely jubbly
8E266290-802B-4A91-95A5-CCF738B2F183.jpeg

View attachment 260011View attachment 260012View attachment 260013View attachment 260014View attachment 260015View attachment 260016

I can see we have a different bashing style...but like to know what you thought about the 4S and 6S test, big air is not for me :)

I had the same issue on the EXB after a few first bashes but due to some bad crashes. The M2C standoffs have been great so far!

I can see we have a different bashing style...but like to know what you thought about the 4S and 6S test, big air is not for me :)

I had the same issue on the EXB after a few first bashes but due to some bad crashes. The M2C standoffs have been great so far!
hello , i`ve been a firm 4s fan after getting some 120c race packs , yes 6s is fast , but it also spoils the enjoyment , i only run on the back lawn , and for me 4s and a larger pinion is 100% more enjoyable than 6s in my chosen area , maybe if i was out in the open 6s would work , oh and i break less of 4s , still fast , flies great too. i have had the 2 exbs previous , and cant remember busting 3 stand offs , so got lots of spares till scorched arrive

hello , i`ve been a firm 4s fan after getting some 120c race packs , yes 6s is fast , but it also spoils the enjoyment , i only run on the back lawn , and for me 4s and a larger pinion is 100% more enjoyable than 6s in my chosen area , maybe if i was out in the open 6s would work , oh and i break less of 4s , still fast , flies great too. i have had the 2 exbs previous , and cant remember busting 3 stand offs , so got lots of spares till scorched arrive
Love the feedback.

I am going in that direction with the Kraton EXB and love it on my Typhon TLR 4S with a large pinion, as you said just as fast as my buddy v5 Typhon on 6S. Looking to test on my Kraton.

Thx

Love the feedback.

I am going in that direction with the Kraton EXB and love it on my Typhon TLR 4S with a large pinion, as you said just as fast as my buddy v5 Typhon on 6S. Looking to test on my Kraton.

Thx
I got a V5 typhon , that’s running team corally ESC n Motor , i think it’s got a 20 or 23t pinion and I only us it with my 120c race packs , it’s a rocket . Great little buggy that’s built like a tank

And to finish off the day , I’ve added my favourite blend of earplug to the centre diff , I’ll leave it to settle over night 🤭 then it’s just front / rear diff to look in . Luckily arrma hadn’t put much oil in it , so I could just jam that plug in . Lovely jubbly
View attachment 260080
I generally run 500 to 1mil in my center diffs but haven’t tried ear plugs. Do they allow a little slip for front and rear landings? It does look like that would be a lot less messy.
What kind of plug is that? Silicone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back