Kraton Shimming the Diffs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any images of the back-flips on the Kraton?
IMG_20161217_171348118.jpg
IMG_20161217_171438694.jpg

My very first run off road with Backflips. The hook and traction in the grass was unexpected. I had to relearn real fast. The added traction was noticed instantly. In my opinion... they are the perfect size, offset, look and compound for a Kraton. For some more speed and handling... the Badlands are fun. Overall, I'm pleased with Backflips.

My very first run off road with Backflips. The hook and traction in the grass was unexpected. I had to relearn real fast. The added traction was noticed instantly. In my opinion... they are the perfect size, offset, look and compound for a Kraton. For some more speed and handling... the Badlands are fun. Overall, I'm pleased with Backflips.
Couldn't agree more Vanning, I'm loving mine, glad I bought them. Truck feels very well balanced and hooks up perfectly for my driving style.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back