Shipments starting to arrive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaitymacsdad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Finally boxes are starting to arrive. Getting parts up here in canada can be a pain. Waiting on servo, motor, esc, pinions, m2c parts and some more odds and ends. Had to go with futaba 4pm instead of flysky as the warehouse was out Waiting on a container from China that hadn't even left yet but think I'll be happy with the 4pm. It was hard finding a 1/5 exb cause they guit shipping them into canada do to something in the brakes. They either had back stock or worked other magic to get them but I'm not complaining. Only 1 shop I found in canada had them had 4 now 3 lol. It sucks I'm in a holding pattern till the other stuff arrives. I'll do a build log when everything is in

20230328_123100.jpg

I just got one of those recently, mine has the Max5 combo with the 800kv motor and 39/39 gearing. You might as well yank the diffs and change the fluid now. They are likely underfilled and with what most seem to consider an underweight choice of fluid.

This is a pretty good topic on the issue that it causes and some thought on what you may want to put in it.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...d-run-of-brand-new-kraton-8s-exb.56620/page-4

You're going to love it, the thing is a beast.

Yup sure do I got 20mill for the center diff and their sending me some 100,000 to trying front and rear. That's all on my order I'm waiting on. I was looking at some diff shim threads to but still have to figure that out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back