Shipping is taking a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
So I orderd a wing mount off of 3d rc and I picked the 2 day shipping option that costed me 6 bucks. 5 days later and it still isn't here. Not blaming 3d rc but it's kind of bs. I understand that Thanksgiving was on Thursday and mail don't run on Sunday but I was really expecting to see it in the mailbox today. Just my daily rant.

So I orderd a wing mount off of 3d rc and I picked the 2 day shipping option that costed me 6 bucks. 5 days later and it still isn't here. Not blaming 3d rc but it's kind of bs. I understand that Thanksgiving was on Thursday and mail don't run on Sunday but I was really expecting to see it in the mailbox today. Just my daily rant.
Did it ship?

Normally I get my shipments from @3d-rc.myshopify.com fairly fast.

Best to have low expectations on shipping around the holidays, and remember it's 2 days (in theory, anyway) from when the shipper gets the package in their system.
Yea I'd understand if it was free 2 day shipping I'd be alright with that but the fact I had to pay for it makes it bs.

Yea I'd understand if it was free 2 day shipping I'd be alright with that but the fact I had to pay for it makes it bs.

No guarantees with shipping, unfortunately. It's not so much BS as just how the world works. 3DRC has no control over how fast it's actually delivered. I imagine you have a tracking # to see what's going on?

No guarantees with shipping, unfortunately. It's not so much BS as just how the world works. 3DRC has no control over how fast it's actually delivered. I imagine you have a tracking # to see what's going on?
Yes like I said I wasn't blaming 3d rc I'm blaming usps

You seriously think that something is going to ship and arrive in a few days over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend?? Man, your attitude and expectations need to be checked. You’re coming off as incredibly spoiled 🙄

Personally I will stop ordering stuff online now, till next year as I know I won't see it till after Christmas anyway and the chance of it getting lost in the chaos of Christmas mail is high.

You seriously think that something is going to ship and arrive in a few days over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend?? Man, your attitude and expectations need to be checked. You’re coming off as incredibly spoiled 🙄
Yes as an Amazon prime person I quite am. It kills me to order stuff off of any other website.
Personally I will stop ordering stuff online now, till next year as I know I won't see it till after Christmas anyway and the chance of it getting lost in the chaos of Christmas mail is high.
You have it bad it sounds like lol.

Is this your mailman?
1669680477516.jpeg

Yes as an Amazon prime person I quite am. It kills me to order stuff off of any other website.

You have it bad it sounds like lol.
NGL Amazon spoiled me too. They used to be even better pre covid. Amazon deliveries is consistently faster than ups, fedex or usps. Sometimes they're slow af and take like 3 days to even ship an item though.

Whenever I order something from radio control power it gets to me stupid fast too. sometimes 2 days from usps las vegas to colorado. It's the only time I ever feel like usps priority is actually priority :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sorry shipping hasn’t been up to speed. I drop off every day most orders are in the post less than 24 hours after ordering. If you have your order number I can check on it. Everything ordered Friday was dropped off Saturday morning on my way to work. Saturday and Sunday orders were dropped off this morning. If you have your order number I can look into that. As stated above we are in the season where everything slows down extremely even priority orders.

I was pretty shocked with how quickly Horizon Hobby got my Fireteam out here. I ordered it on Thursday morning and it was here Sunday. I wasn't expecting anything to get delivered Sunday let alone the Fireteam
Same here. Ordered The Typhon 3S, Thursday. On my doorstep Sunday. Been that way every time. Didn't need it that fast but, one of the reasons I order from them.

Shipping is all over the place these days. Never know what to expect. While I have the best results with one service, another has the worst. Just need a little patience. Especially around a Holiday.

Don't get me started on my recent purchases from Traxxas for the new TRX-4M. Worst roll out of a new product I've ever seen.

Sorry shipping hasn’t been up to speed. I drop off every day most orders are in the post less than 24 hours after ordering. If you have your order number I can check on it. Everything ordered Friday was dropped off Saturday morning on my way to work. Saturday and Sunday orders were dropped off this morning. If you have your order number I can look into that. As stated above we are in the season where everything slows down extremely even priority orders.
Ok thanks. I'll just wait till tomorrow and see if it comes in.

Even though I just said I won't be ordering any more online this year, this thread reminded me I needed some 3d-rc Senton bumper frames. So you should see my order soon if not already @3d-rc.myshopify.com.

Even though I just said I won't be ordering any more online this year, this thread reminded me I needed some 3d-rc Senton bumper frames. So you should see my order soon if not already @3d-rc.myshopify.com.
I do and thank you will be to the post in the morning.

Same here. Ordered The Typhon 3S, Thursday. On my doorstep Sunday. Been that way every time. Didn't need it that fast but, one of the reasons I order from them.

Shipping is all over the place these days. Never know what to expect. While I have the best results with one service, another has the worst. Just need a little patience. Especially around a Holiday.

Don't get me started on my recent purchases from Traxxas for the new TRX-4M. Worst roll out of a new product I've ever seen.

Were you on vacation when Arrma announced the new 4s line and then kept pushing the delivery date back?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back