Shipping problem RC Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Wow! Bummer, I ordered a motor/ESC combo from MyRCMart (Hobbywing Max6 4985SL-1650) back on Feb. 16th. It is still holding at customs. I also ordered a couple of Traxxas pinions the other day, and just got this email from RC Mart, saying they cannot ship the pinions to US. I'm guessing they are the same company, and this is why my motor/ESC order is stuck in customs. I've written them, and get various answers. They said I should write USPS, which I do have a tracking request all ready filed. They did issue a refund for the pinion order. Confusion ????

Dear sir,

Thank you for your purchase.
Caution:
Owing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas
branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team would do scanning
and remove those items of the restricted countries before posting orders.
Please check your order before payment.
Thank you for your attention.

Restricted countries are:
Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic,
France, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait,
Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal,Puerto Rico,
Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand,
Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Order has been cancelled and payment is going to refund. Please place another order without the Traxxas products, thanks,
Best regards,
rcMart.com - Customer Service

Dear sir,

Caution:
branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team would do scanning

Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic,
France, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait,
Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal,Puerto Rico,
Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand,
Order has been cancelled and payment is going to refund. Please place another order without the Traxxas products, thanks,
Best regards,
Sounds like they have someone who works in a factory where they manufacture Traxxas parts, and their bags go home a little heavier than when they showed up for the days shift. Not a good idea to be selling these types of products in an open, online market. Too bad they don't use better filters while ordering, so these types of mistakes could be avoided at the time of purchase.

I stoped using Rc Mart for these reasons. Having to wait for it get to the usa. I use Amain Hobbies 99% of the time. Rc Planet if not Amain. Lucky for me Amain is not far so my stuff shows in 2 days.

+1, I use whatever is the cheapest that’s not from China. Been using eBay for 20 years and I’ve never been disappointed so I continue to use them if someone offers it cheaper than big shops.

Wow! Bummer, I ordered a motor/ESC combo from MyRCMart (Hobbywing Max6 4985SL-1650) back on Feb. 16th. It is still holding at customs. I also ordered a couple of Traxxas pinions the other day, and just got this email from RC Mart, saying they cannot ship the pinions to US. I'm guessing they are the same company, and this is why my motor/ESC order is stuck in customs. I've written them, and get various answers. They said I should write USPS, which I do have a tracking request all ready filed. They did issue a refund for the pinion order. Confusion ????

Dear sir,

Caution:

Best regards,
I spoke to a "higher up" at Hobbywing North America on Thursday of last week about the 4985 availability, and he stated that it would be the last week of March or the 1st week of April when they'd be for sale here. He also informed me that if I chose to buy it overseas and have it imported I would lose the warranty if I were to ever need it. Evidently there's a lot of counterfeit motors being sold overseas and the only way they'll honor warranty is to have purchased it from one of their authorized dealers here in North America.
So I wait....patiently....with money to spend and no one to take it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back