Shipping takes forever, won't respond to email, no one picks up phone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Placed an order Jan 6th of in stock parts. Heard nothing since. Other orders have taken a long time but this is ridiculous. Do they respond to threads in here?

I actually placed 2 more orders since. I think they'll be my last 2. Bad way to run a business.

Try a facebook message , I got a quick response on facebook . Worth a try if you haven't done so already . Also went thru this.

Most unfortunate, sorry to hear of your issues.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Well I’m lucky and live a 30 minute drive from there manufacturing facility so I ended up just driving there and picking my stuff up
Was good quality anyway
I ended up replacing the stock wheels with skateboard ones as the stock are prone to falling of in long wheelies if anyone wants to do this I can tell them what they need
4AC4CF57-0759-4C30-8867-FD47F605B3C5.jpeg
E6316384-1E51-4C40-BD4B-A09E76F076FF.jpeg
535ECA9E-6B6A-42D0-832F-57A729D11050.jpeg
7BBF8B2B-6D68-4147-8EA3-1680A8F30AB0.jpeg
A85C6DE3-A078-410E-A17A-97C1A006A09B.jpeg

I placed an order on January 4th and received it this past Saturday.

At least you got it. Mine hasn't even shipped so add 3 days to whenever that happens. I sent them a Facebook message so we'll see if they respond. They need to hire people and get these orders out in a timely fashion. They are going to lose customers.

At least you got it. Mine hasn't even shipped so add 3 days to whenever that happens. I sent them a Facebook message so we'll see if they respond. They need to hire people and get these orders out in a timely fashion. They are going to lose customers.
As far as North American producers go, they are one of only two companies that provide aftermarket plastic parts for Arrma at the moment, RPM being the other. The available line up for Arrma options through T Bone is much greater though. I would also suggest contacting them through instagram if you are connected. There is POS in Europe, but the price of the parts plus shipping, make them a little out of reach for the average basher. Those who use POS have had nothing but good thing to say.

I made a pretty big order with them awhile back, at that time they were slammed with orders and members here were complaining about ship times. Knowing this I remained patient and never contacted them and about a couple weeks later recieved email that my order had shipped. So I'll say remain patient, they won't rip you off.

As far as North American producers go, they are one of only two companies that provide aftermarket plastic parts for Arrma at the moment, RPM being the other. The available line up for Arrma options through T Bone is much greater though. I would also suggest contacting them through instagram if you are connected. There is POS in Europe, but the price of the parts plus shipping, make them a little out of reach for the average basher. Those who use POS have had nothing but good thing to say.

I'm not on Instagram but did Facebook message them, and post on their page. Still no replies.

I'm not on Instagram but did Facebook message them, and post on their page. Still no replies.
PM me your email address and I'll post them a message on my Insta account

I made a pretty big order with them awhile back, at that time they were slammed with orders and members here were complaining about ship times. Knowing this I remained patient and never contacted them and about a couple weeks later recieved email that my order had shipped. So I'll say remain patient, they won't rip you off.

I'm not worried about being ripped off, that isn't the point. I'm patient to an extent. I'm 44 so I don't come from the need it now generation but it's been 15 days for 2 in stock items. C'mon.

And when their website claims "Most orders are shipped within 3 business days", I think 11 business days later is unacceptable if you are taking money from people to ship out items. I have never had 1 order from them ship in 3 business days. And if they are slammed, that isn't my problem. Hire more people. At the very, very least, answer my emails.

PM me your email address and I'll post them a message on my Insta account

Thank you for the offer. Is it a private PM to them? I don't want my email public on Instagram. And I have no idea how Instagram works. ?

Thank you for the offer. Is it a private PM to them? I don't want my email public on Instagram. And I have no idea how Instagram works. ?
Yes. It's a direct message to T Bone. I'm not totally social media savvy, but I don't think anyone can read my direct messages. It's a person to person chat, not a post.

Yes. It's a direct message to T Bone. I'm not totally social media savvy, but I don't think anyone can read my direct messages. It's a person to person chat, not a post.
Oh we see all those DM pics J ????

Lame update. No apology or explanation. I'm done with T bone after my orders come in.

Screenshot_20200121-201714_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back