Shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgreenlepx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I do screenprinting as a hobby/side job and I was playing around with some RC style designs.

This is one I made today. What do you guys think? If it looks like a lot of people like it, I might try posting them for sale on Etsy or someplace.

Agreed the colours go well together and its a great design. (y)

My only criticism would be that one of the front wheels doesn't look right to me, ...just the angle or something is off.

Are you referring to the one on the left of the design? I need to work on it a little more. You’re seeing the inside of the wheel, but it kind of looks like the outside, so it does look off.

I would buy this design absolutely.
I also like big graphic on the back and maybe a smaller, front, upper left chest logo. I would also buy a pocket tee like Carhartt style with the largest design on back.

Are you referring to the one on the left of the design? I need to work on it a little more. You’re seeing the inside of the wheel, but it kind of looks like the outside, so it does look off.
Yes the left hand side wheel as you look at it.

It looks off to me simply because I think you can see too much of the tyre at the bottom, ...almost looks like the wheels coming off and leaning over if you get what I mean.
Found this image below if it helps you with getting the design right.
9750294a_ARRMA-TALION-6S-V2-4WD-1-8-BLX-TRUGGY-ARTR_570x570.jpg

Hope you take this as constructive criticism btw as honestly I like your design and I think overall you've done a great job (not trying to be a peepee or anything). (y)

Yes the left hand side wheel as you look at it.

It looks off to me simply because I think you can see too much of the tyre at the bottom, ...almost looks like the wheels coming off and leaning over if you get what I mean.
Found this image below if it helps you with getting the design right.
View attachment 33587

Hope you take this as constructive criticism btw as honestly I like your design and I think overall you've done a great job (not trying to be a peepee or anything). (y)
I definitely accept any criticism. That is sort of why I posted the design. The thing with that wheel that I am struggling with, is getting it to look right with just black and white. The shape tends to get lost. I am working on it right now and hopefully i can figure it out.

I wouldn’t do it on this design because I already made the screens for it, but I’m thinking about doing some others and I can put a more truck looking tire on it.
That’s cool. You did an awesome job and the street style tires wouldn’t preclude me from buying it. It looks great!

For a future design idea.....how about one of the Arrma trucks in the air while backflipping? Something like this:

BRCC-Air.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back