Fireteam Shock adjustment for jumping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyphoonS3

Reaction score
Hello everyone i put a 15T pinon in my Armma fireteam 6S and now the takeoff is slower and top end is faster. But when I jump my lil jumps it wants to lean forward tords the front nose because I can goose it like before. My question is how do adjusted the shocks to fly even soft in the front stiff in the back of vise versa, or keep the equal, any info would be helpful thanks for your help.

Not the answer to your question but moving the battery tray back will make jumping a helluva lot better.

If your nose is already too low at the start of launch you could make your front shocks stronger to get a more nose up
launch. You could do this with stronger front springs and/or weaker rear shock springs, but I’m not sure if you are going to like the normal handling. Try setting more spring preload on the front and weaker on the rear shocks first to see how you like a setup like that. If you like it you can always change the springs afterwards.
Some rigs are just more nose heavy setup wise. You could try and transfer more weight to the rear as @Moirae mentioned or up the punch setting and adjust during the jump with more power.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back