Kraton Shock cup tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamsho

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
image.jpg
have you lost shock spring cup after big air jump... i have lost quite few time in past and I came up with small solution using zip tie and wrap it around the bottom of spring to the cup. Now the worse thing it can do is getting dislocated and still attached to spring after a mishaps. Just put cup back in place, viola you all good to go!

Thanks man.....doing mine today. Great tip

This mod of yours came at the right time for me because I'm wrenching in that area now. My rear shock tower...I did a mod to it last night.(after I bent it back into shape) I cut the last shock mounting hole off the tower and rounded it off. I never use the last hole anyway. I'm hoping in a crash, it will catch less on the ground and not bend every time. It stays tucked in lower behind the stock body now. What I will probably end up doing soon is to just use a truck lexan body that will take a blow rather than the edge of the shock tower. For now...this looks like a good start for running the stock body. And your tip will be done also....thanks again for sharing that.

Thanks man.....doing mine today. Great tip

This mod of yours came at the right time for me because I'm wrenching in that area now. My rear shock tower...I did a mod to it last night.(after I bent it back into shape) I cut the last shock mounting hole off the tower and rounded it off. I never use the last hole anyway. I'm hoping in a crash, it will catch less on the ground and not bend every time. It stays tucked in lower behind the stock body now. What I will probably end up doing soon is to just use a truck lexan body that will take a blow rather than the edge of the shock tower. For now...this looks like a good start for running the stock body. And your tip will be done also....thanks again for sharing that.

That's right, never thought about that useless last hole outside the tower... indeed it does catch and dig thru many truggies body I had in past! Now I'm gonna do same thing!

Oh by the way I always drooled over that Kyosho land jump/ intgera vanning back in 1980's
Thanks Vanning!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back