Outcast Shock Ends. RPM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dziugas1998

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Outcast 6s
Doing hard bashing I keep breaking stock Shock Ends (at the bottom). My droop screws are alright, just during hard bashing after bad landing sometimes that rod end break...

I saw people are using RPM shock end from RPM (I guess they are for Traxxas), who knows excatly which ones RPM shock ends I should buy?

Will original pivot balls fit RPM ends? I will buy RPM they are really cheap for how many you get.

I didn't have that good of luck with the RPM's on my revo. They stretched out faster than traxxas stock part.

I'm currently running tekno's, but I did order some of the arrma nero ends for when I run out of tekno's.

Here's a comparison photo:
2020-0924-shockEnds-AR330338-AR330338Large-AR330409-TKR6140C-RPM8047-TRX5469-DUBRO2319-labeled.jpg

I should have included a TRX one that the 8047 replaces... which I believe is for the pushrod ends. The TRX one I included is for the TRX GTR shocks.

Doing hard bashing I keep breaking stock Shock Ends (at the bottom). My droop screws are alright, just during hard bashing after bad landing sometimes that rod end break...

I saw people are using RPM shock end from RPM (I guess they are for Traxxas), who knows excatly which ones RPM shock ends I should buy?
I use nero ends no problems

This thread is a tad confusing. Can we get a cross reference of what balls work with which ends?

I'm actually just looking for the balls for the rpm :)

I recently picked up the new V5 Kraton and just wanted to let you guys know the shock end part number might have been updated. Mine is showing ARA330608

I didn't have that good of luck with the RPM's on my revo. They stretched out faster than traxxas stock part.

I'm currently running tekno's, but I did order some of the arrma nero ends for when I run out of tekno's.

Here's a comparison photo:
2020-0924-shockEnds-AR330338-AR330338Large-AR330409-TKR6140C-RPM8047-TRX5469-DUBRO2319-labeled.jpg

I should have included a TRX one that the 8047 replaces... which I believe is for the pushrod ends. The TRX one I included is for the TRX GTR shocks.

Looks like arrma has another version. I ordered some take off shocks from JRC which I believe are from a late model Notorious. I was going to replace the ends with the nero HD ones, but these looked different than the original ones from my outcast. The hole was too small for the Tekno balls, but I forced it anyway. Figured I'd use the ends until they broke, then put the nero ones on then.

Part number: ARA330608
2020-1217-ARA330608-NotoriousV5-ShockEnds.jpg

Looks like arrma has another version. I ordered some take off shocks from JRC which I believe are from a late model Notorious. I was going to replace the ends with the nero HD ones, but these looked different than the original ones from my outcast. The hole was too small for the Tekno balls, but I forced it anyway. Figured I'd use the ends until they broke, then put the nero ones on then.

Part number: ARA330608
2020-1217-ARA330608-NotoriousV5-ShockEnds.jpg
Which one were the tenkno ball too small for? The nero hd? If so did you use the same part# I did?

I’ve been using the Tekno shock rod ends with good luck they stretch out before they break. Tried the ARA330608 they broke first battery. Didn’t realize they were hollow in the circle around the ball. Wish I took a picture🤨. Are the Nero rod ends hollow. Otherwise happy with the Teknos and at least when they break you won’t lose the metal ball.

Back