Outcast Shock Ends. RPM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like it was a bad moulding with an air bubble, making that hollow would actually be quite difficult to do consistently and the material saving would be tiny.
I am hoping it was just a defect. Wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.

A little help please... I am confused on what shock ends I need. I'd like to get the best for my kraton v3 6s. They are for the rear shock lower end. Also would I need to buy the ball or can I reuse what in have from my broken stock end? Thanks for the help

these are what you need

1705022870859.jpeg

1705022902175.jpeg

I set my droop so the shocks have to be compressed 2mm to be installed. I spend my days sending my trucks at the dirtpark and I haven't broken a shock ball end in years.

I set my droop so the shocks have to be compressed 2mm to be installed. I spend my days sending my trucks at the dirtpark and I haven't broken a shock ball end in years.
Thanks . I recently realized when coming back around fast and slowing to do a 180 (basically a oval) I see my front end dip so hard that my rear inner wheel is coming off the ground. I think it even flipped over once doing this. I have to look at my shock oil, shock springs, and droop screws . Something is up

Back