Kraton Shock hd rod ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exup

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Hi my v4 kraton took a good hit today and broke a rear shock rod end and the spring perch twanged off neaver to be seen again ☹ .does any body know if the hd shock rod end and perch set part number AR330409 will fit my v4 kraton or do i have to get 4mm shock shaft to complete that upgrade any help wood be much appreciated

Yes, a good upgrade to the rod ends is the NERO HD rod ends. part AR330409. Then use Tekno metal pivot balls. The Nero ends are Much beefier and don't break near as easy! Direct fit on your V4 shocks as well! All I use now! ?

Thanks bud i will follow your advice ?
Iv found the rod ends .what size are the tekno pivot balls .i cant seem to find the tekno one's in the uk .what size balls to fit into the nero rod ends see if i can find an alternative piviot ball of a different make thanks agen for your help

Shoot. I just ordered another set of the tekno's as I busted one finally today. Landed on a garbage can from a half pipe. lol!

I knew there were some other ones that worked, but couldn't find the post.

Do the kraton v4 stock pivot balls not work in the hd rod ends? What's the part number for the tekno pivot balls?

Last edited:
Do the kraton v4 stock pivot balls not work in the hd rod ends? What's the part number for the tekno pivot balls?
The stock ones won't fit as they are too small plus plastic! I use Lunsford titanium ball bushings part #LNS7331 in the Nero HD ends. Another option now is the Mojave 6s rod ends. Super beefy! ?

That's what I did. I have a Tekno Mt that confirmed it. Many do this. Never broke an end again. Yet. Knock on wood. But its been a year...no breakage. I also made sure to get the Tekno Balls. They were like $10.00 extra I believe. Some have said the Arrma balls work.:unsure:

The stock ones won't fit as they are too small plus plastic! I use Lunsford titanium ball bushings part #LNS7331 in the Nero HD ends. Another option now is the Mojave 6s rod ends. Super beefy! ?
Do you feel one is better than the other and what balls would I need for the mojave if I got those?

That's what I did. I have a Tekno Mt that confirmed it. Many do this. Never broke an end again. Yet. Knock on wood. But its been a year...no breakage. I also made sure to get the Tekno Balls. They were like $10.00 extra I believe. Some have said the Arrma balls work.:unsure:
I've busted a few so far, but the originals on my outcast only lasted 9 days. 3 were like this and one was busted:
2018-0806-ArrmaAR330338-Stretched.jpg

The tekno's held up way better. I think I've broken 2 or 3 since 08/14/2018 on my outcast.

I was watching unrootedRC, and he was talking about metal shock rod ends for the K8S...

Has anyone tried this for the 6S vehicles? They look bad ass. I found these but they are crazy expensive: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/rod-ends/0382302/
I'd honestly rather have a shock end break than a shock shaft. Learned my lessen a long time ago with running alloy shock ends... just keep a few spare tekno's on hand that you threaded with a tap and your good to go. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back