Typhon Shock part numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevys10zr2003

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I bent a front shock shaft on my Typhon. I looked in the manual and it lists all of the part numbers for the front and rear shocks.......but.......they don't happen to ever call out which is the front shock and which is the rear shock. So I can't figure out what part number I need. It's either AR330207 or AR330195. I'm guessing it's AR330207 as it's shorter but don't know for sure. Any help would be appreciated.

You are correct @chevys10zr2003, you need part number AR330207 (59.5mm) shock shaft for the front shock.
Thanks WoodiE! I ended up just ordering a set of each as I figured it wouldn't hurt to have some spares but at least I will know which part number it is when they arrive.

Thanks WoodiE! I ended up just ordering a set of each as I figured it wouldn't hurt to have some spares but at least I will know which part number it is when they arrive.
That works too. In fact I do that myself a lot as well. I have a peg board in front of my work bench and it's nice having spare parts hanging, ready to be used. My own little hobby shop. :)

I've heard very good thing about the Tekno shocks. But also the Team Durango (dex8) are direct bolt on and have a slightly thicker shock shaft... Should withdstand bending a little better. I believe Tekno is 4mm shock shaft... so I'll be upgrading very soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back