Kraton Shock parts spare for Kraton V4 do look different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mnemikk

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys, bought AR330203 for my first broken Rodend on my Kraton V4.
Is it normal that the damper plate on the bottom side has holes and looks way less beefy than the original? The Rodend looks beefier in the spare part kit, I couldnt even fit the original damper plate back on it and had to use the spare one but I just wanna make sure that this is the right part (as in the parts list)

I will do the mod from the nero rods with the tekno bushings next week but will bash this weekend with that part to see if it works. (yep, droop screw is set as recommended)

Last edited:
It looks like the part you ordered is for the V3 Kraton. That could explain the reason it looks less beefy.
That's it in the picture. In the parts list it is the correct number at least. Take a look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-10-13-27-32-988_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-13-27-32-988_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 37
This is the rod end set. The smaller ones in the photo are direct replacement. Many will use the big ones (Nero ends come in the same package) with 6.8mm pivot balls from tekno.
161AB132-9E26-41F4-9331-03913308B58A.png

Yeah those I get as well luckily as I said in the beginning... Thanks, really confused since I had the list from here... Or was it arrma themselves...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back