Shock Pushrod Ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPS-RC

Very Active Member
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Nero
Ok, after having my associated end links on backorder since December, I have finally broken my last spare shock pushrod link. This is the part that goes on the end of the pushrods and not the shock shaft.

I decided to just buy the OEM replacements to find they are also on back order.

What have people been using? Can you provide a part number? I don't really have a LHS to go rooting through to match anything up, so online ordering blind is my only route.

Thanks!

Ok, after having my associated end links on backorder since December, I have finally broken my last spare shock pushrod link. This is the part that goes on the end of the pushrods and not the shock shaft.

I decided to just buy the OEM replacements to find they are also on back order.

What have people been using? Can you provide a part number? I don't really have a LHS to go rooting through to match anything up, so online ordering blind is my only route.

Thanks!

im not sure...i think its on a local forum on nero suspension mods...or something...they give the part numbers...i think they are using traxxas revo ends...

surely somebody will pipe up...but take a look...its in here...

im not sure...i think its on a local forum on nero suspension mods...or something...they give the part numbers...i think they are using traxxas revo ends...

surely somebody will pipe up...but take a look...its in here...

I must not have been digging hard enough. All threads I've found reference either the associated parts or are referencing the shock rod ends.

I'll see what I can find. Thanks

Thank you!
I always search, but i'm never good at it.

I ordered a set of the OFNA spring perches as well as the traxxas 5347 rod ends. I still have not broken a rocker post yet, however I do still have some spares in stock.

I also ordered a set of these for fun https://www.amazon.com/AR106009-AR1...8&qid=1495384506&sr=8-2&keywords=nero+tie+rod

I also found GPM makes some cool stuff for the nero. Their rocker arms look pretty slick, too bad I already have a set of the hot bodys arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back