Kraton Shock rod end bearing or bushing thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PickleJuice

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I broke and lost the bottom of my shock rod end. I ordered a new end set and it didn't come with the bearing/bushing for the eyehole. Can someone please advise the part number I need as I'm having a hard time telling from the parts diagram? Also curious as to how I put that part into the eyehole. Does it slide right in it do I need any special tools? Thanks!

I upgraded mine to these Tekno pivot balls, Part #TKR5049A, along with the Nero HD rod ends (AR330409). I've also heard that these work well too. As for installing them, I just use a really small pair of channel locks to squeeze them until they pop into to place. No special tools required.

I upgraded mine to these Tekno pivot balls, Part #TKR5049A, along with the Nero HD rod ends (AR330409). I've also heard that these work well too. As for installing them, I just use a really small pair of channel locks to squeeze them until they pop into to place. No special tools required.
I already bought rod ends and just need the pivot balls then. Do you know if those tekno ones will fit right in? I'm guessing yes since the pin is still the same.

I already bought rod ends and just need the pivot balls then. Do you know if those tekno ones will fit right in? I'm guessing yes since the pin is still the same.

They fit the Nero HD rod ends. Never tried them on the stock ones. I'm not at my bench or I could measure them.

They fit the Nero HD rod ends. Never tried them on the stock ones. I'm not at my bench or I could measure them.
It's OK I will just buy the OEM ones and I'll stop driving on my street and running into car tires. A park is just around the corner. My fault for trying to show off how fast this car is on my road all the time lol!

It's OK I will just buy the OEM ones and I'll stop driving on my street and running into car tires. A park is just around the corner. My fault for trying to show off how fast this car is on my road all the time lol!
lol all my repairs are from hitting hard objects i either didnt know where there or i just ran into like a fool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back